• Departure from Bolzano, the Gateway to the Dolomites, capital of the province South Tyrol;We drive north through the Isarco Valley and then east along the famous Gardena Valley until we reach the famous Gardena Pass (2,136 m above sea level) where we will stop to admire the fantastic view of both Badia Valley and Sassolungo;
• We descend into the Badia Valley and climb again until we reach the Valparola and Falzarego Passes through which we enter the eastern Dolomites;
• We reach then Cortina d’Ampezzo, the "Pearl of the Dolomites", Italy’s premier mountain resort and home of the Winter Olympic Games of 1956.
• From Cortina we reach then the Misurina Lakewith the incredible panoramic view of the Three Peaks of Lavaredo. The lake, with the view of the Three Peaks to the north and the Sorapis to the south, is the most famous image of the Dolomites in the world.
• From Misurina in about 40 minutes we reach the extreme North-East Italy a few kilometers from the border with Austria for the great final of the day with a visit to the famous Braies Lake.
• From Braies in an hour and 40 minutes we return to Bolzano via the Pusteria Valley and then the Isarco Valley.