The curiosities and stories related to the history of Turin will be introduced by three greedy moments: starting with an aperitif in a traditional piola, where you can taste a glass of Barbera paired with Tomino al verde, and then the first round of a great pasta dish, prepared on the spot, in the best pasta factory in the center and enjoyed while strolling the picturesque streets, and, finally, comes the sweeter stage with bicerin, with a captivating amaretto twist. Be curious and introduce yourself with a little 'appetite!
• Visit the historic city center
• Discover the history and anecdotes of its gastronomic products
• Experience the atmosphere of the Quadrilatero Romano
• Try the unique taste of the true agnolotti piemontesi
• Taste a barbera in a real piola
• Taste an innovative version of the bicerin
• Small groups, maximum 8 people