Vacanze Pavesi Experience includes:
• Arrival at Il Girasole di Travacò Siccomario, Via Charles Darwin 5 - Travacò Siccomario (PV), hours: weekdays 7:30am-2:30pm / 4:00pm-7:30pm, weekends 7:30am-7:30pm
• Welcome coffee and sweet
• Welcome pack with information materials (also emailed in PDF format after reservation is made)
• Itinerary packet (also emailed in PDF format after reservation is made)
Every experience is filled with discovery and amazement. On the seat of your Vespa, with wings on your feet, you will set out on a route through enchanting scenery, local products, castles, and legends, a journey through places and the curious and intriguing stories that each has to tell.
• picnic basket (traditional, vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free) with flatware, cups, plates and a waterproof ground-cloth.
For lunch or a morning or afternoon snack you can enjoy our picnic basket specially prepared by Il Girasole di Travacò. The traditional basket contains a salami sandwich, a wedge of cheese, a small jar of honey, seasonal fruit, a Brasadè di Staghiglione biscuit, fruit juice or water, flatware, cups, and plates. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free baskets are also available.
• Use of a 125cc Vespa for two people complete with helmets and unlimited kilometres
Each Vespa can carry a maximum of two people – the driver must be eighteen or older and hold a category A or B driver’s licence.