Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atThe Last SupperPiazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalySee address & details
- 1Santa Maria delle GrazieStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Il CenacoloStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atThe Last SupperPiazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, ItalySee address & details
The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour is offered only in English
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Excellent guided tour of a most special place! Our guide was well informed and filled with lots of colorful descriptions of the church as well as the epic art work. Fabulous tour!
Date of experience: February 2020
Excellent tour. Very knowledgeable guide with great language skills. Very informative. Small group making the tour intimate
Date of experience: December 2019
...you don't get long. Please be clear though this is not the tour companies fault. The museum is very security conscious and pushes people through. Not sure if thats just for groups, or if you went yourself you would get longer. However I reckon you get less than 10 minutes to…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
I was fortunate to get on the tour since tickets were sold out for two weeks! Nadia was my guide for the tour and she knew all about the Chiesa di Santa Maria della Grazie, its history, and the famous painting of the “Last Supper.” It’s much bigger than I expected. Loved her…
Date of experience: November 2019
Viewing this spectacular work of art was surprisingly pleasant and well organized. While many of Italy's museums and galleries are very crowded, they do an excellent job here at controlling crowds, and make the experience awe inspiring and pleasant in a small group. One caveat:…
Date of experience: September 2019
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,691 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,924 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,391 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci
Which attractions will I visit with The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci on Tripadvisor
How much is The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci price starts from AU$83.92. Discover and book The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci on Tripadvisor
What is the The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci cancellation policy?
The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci?
The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci is hosted by Decathlon DMC TOUR OPERATOR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Decathlon DMC TOUR OPERATOR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci on Tripadvisor