Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This walking guided tour of the historical center of the roman city has been created precisely to let you discover the must see places of the city, but also some more confidential areas, all these following the path of the famous movie : Holiday in Rome. During the visit, your guide will lead you around the city center, unveiling for you the history of this open-air museum that is Rome. You will get to see some of the most famous roman monuments such as the Spanish Steps or the Pantheon, but you will also follow the characters of the famous movie in some less known places like the Bocca della Verita or the ruins of the Largo Argentina. And to conclude your tour, you will enjoy a pleasant traditional Italian ice cream, the famous "gelato", in one of the gelateria close to the Circo Massimo. A nice moment for you to exchange with the guide and with your group about the places you discovered and about the history of the "Eternal city".
- You'll start atPiazza di SpagnaPiazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
- 1Piazza di SpagnaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Trevi FountainStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza ColonnaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4PantheonStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Largo di Torre ArgentinaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Piazza del CampidoglioStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Teatro di MarcelloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Bocca della VeritaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Circus MaximusStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVia dei Cerchi, 61Via dei Cerchi, 61, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Via dei Cerchi, 61, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Traditional italian Ice cream "Gelato"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Roman Empire - Rempi Tour
We paid twice the price for skip the line tickets then proceeded to pay another €20 for a tour while inside the Col…
'MY ROMAN TOUR' - DO NOT USE THIS OPERATOR!
A total waste of time and money. Had a 10:30 Colosseum Trip booked for 2 months. Got to the Ticket Redemption Off…
We showed up at the agency on time at 11:15 am for an 1130 tour of the Colosseum and were told that our guide would…
We Booked a few days before online becausr we knew the queues would be long. Had to wait a few minites at the offic…
Amazing yet exhausting
So I booked a tour of the Coleseum and Palantine Hill in Rome. Spoiler alert! This is not an attraction for you…
DO NOT use this tour operator
This tour operator is thoroughly disorganised. They advertise many different Rome / Colosseum tours - but actually…
Short but great
Took the one and a half hour tour of the Colosseum with the arena tour. It was perfect. Our guide was great and we …
Supposed to visit in October, but advised last minute that our trip had been cancelled. Not enough time to rebook -…
Had a phone call the day before to say the time of the tour had been moved to the afternoon, this meant that we had…
We experienced some timing and travel problems that caused us to have to attempt to reschedule. Sophian was very he…
The front desk was really helpful and I had a great time visiting the colosseum. Totally recommend it.
Best Customer Service in Rome
Front desk service was quick, knowledgeable, and very easy to chat with. An unforgettable experience exploring the …
Roma Vacation- Amazing
Amazing!! We love the service, customer service was great and friendly and best of all in our language.. highly rec…
My sister and I Vacation
Absolutely love the fact that we didn’t wait to get in, Beautiful place full of history. Colloseum and Roman Forum.…
Colosseum night tour
It was a really nice expérience by night in colosseum, interesting guide, & I recommend this Tour version.
- Duration: 120–150 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
from A$75.29* A$90.81
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,720 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome : Roman Holiday Tours
What time does Rome : Roman Holiday Tours start?
Rome : Roman Holiday Tours will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Rome : Roman Holiday Tours on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rome : Roman Holiday Tours?
How much is Rome : Roman Holiday Tours?
Rome : Roman Holiday Tours price starts from AU$68.68. Discover and book Rome : Roman Holiday Tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome : Roman Holiday Tours cancellation policy?
Rome : Roman Holiday Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome : Roman Holiday Tours on Tripadvisor