Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPiazza Campo de' FioriPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyYou'll meet your guide in the middle of the square, below the statue of Giordano Bruno. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name.See address & details
- 1Campo de' FioriStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Antico Forno RoscioliStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3PantheonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Piazza NavonaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Gunther Gelato Italiano – Gelateria in Piazza Sant'EustachioStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Trevi FountainStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atTrevi FountainPiazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Antico Forno Roscioli
- Entry/Admission - Gunther Gelato Italiano – Gelateria in Piazza Sant'Eustachio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- The tour is recommended to children aged 5 and over
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra
Sweetest Tour Guide
We recently did a tour of the colosseum with Alessandra. She did such a wonderful job of keeping the kids entertain…
Fantastic for young kids
My family (with one 6 year old) took the tour with Sara as our guide. She was really great with the kids, and kep…
Exceptional. Highly recommended - not your average tour!
Exceptional tour. Can’t recommend enough. I was travelling on my own and not a typical tour group type’ but wanted…
The kids had so much fun. My niece (9 years old) and nephew (6 years old) we're completely engaged through 3 hours …
Great Family Tour
Our guide Marco was excellent with the kids. He was patient, engaging, and full of interesting facts. The tour of t…
This tour was one of the highlights of our Rome trip. Alessandro was so knowledgeable and great with my three kids.…
Amazing tour for kids
This tour was the absolute highlight of our trip to Rome for all of us, but especially for my 2 girls (aged 9 and 7…
Excellent tour that returns a much more meaningful experience for the small cost above a regular tour.
This was an excellent tour with a bright, personable and engaging young lady who is extremely knowledgeable about t…
History made alive
We got stuck in Rome for a week with an 8 year-old grandson whose passport had been lost. He was interested in the …
Our kids are 2 and 5 so we needed a tour guide who understood the joys of traveling with kids but also could share …
Excellent Tour with the family
Had one of the best experience with this tour. My Son and family loved the experience and we learnt a lot. You can …
Perfect Balance of Accurate Historical Information and Fun Games for Kids
We took two private tours with Alex during our four days in Rome in August of 2019. The first was a tour of the Col…
Alessandra (Alex) is a true art, history and kid-lover
Our Percy Jackson tour at the Capitoine Museums with Alex was the best time we had in Rome. Our kids (ages 12 and 7…
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G - a must-do with kids
Such a great tour, packed with games to keep the kids entertained and also engaged. Alessandra treated the children…
Alessandra is a natural with kids. I have a shy 6 year old who was acting like a tiger fighting in the old days wit…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,945 travellers!
from A$75.04* A$90.50
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 17,085 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra
Which attractions will I visit with Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra on Tripadvisor
How much is Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra?
Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra price starts from AU$147.44. Discover and book Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra on Tripadvisor
What is the Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra cancellation policy?
Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra?
Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra is hosted by Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunset in Rome Tour for Kids & Families with pizza and gelato led by Alessandra on Tripadvisor