Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyMeet your guide at our office Rex-Tours, literally located in the heart of Rome. A side street of the famous "Piazza Farnese"See address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Roman ForumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Trevi FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Piazza NavonaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5PantheonStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'AngeloStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Ponte Sant'AngeloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8St. Peter's SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Teatro di MarcelloStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPiazza Venezia / Ancient City
- 10Complesso del VittorianoStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byColonna Traiana
- You'll end atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyMeet your guide at our office Rex-Tours, literally located in the heart of Rome. A side street of the famous "Piazza Farnese"See address & details
Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Bike rental
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Great recommendations from locals for your stay
- Tour Leader
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Participants must know how to ride a bike
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We believe that the best way to learn about a place is through the eyes of someone who lives there. For this reason, and because we are cyclists, we chose this cycle tour; although you don't need to be cycle fit to participate. Expecting a group of 8 but secretly hoping for…
My teenage son and I had a great afternoon doing an e-bike tour of central Rome with Leo. We had to cancel our original tour at the last minute due to illness but, after some initial miscommunication, Leo got back in touch with us and offered us an afternoon tour. Since it was…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
We arrived at Rex Tours to find that we were the only 2 signed up for the small group tour so it ended up being a private tour for my husband and I! Our tour guide Arturo was fantastic and tailored the tour to make sure we saw all the major sights and did not spend time on…
Date of experience: October 2019
Our city bike tour in the morning was excellent. Was a little worried how we'd go amongst the traffic but it was fine. Saw all the major landmarks and doing it by bike is so much nicer and easier in your feet than walking. Having an e-bike was great too. Thanks Luca for being…
Date of experience: October 2019
A great way to see Rome. This was a very personal and friendly tour which covered most of the main sights of the city. The guide was great and explained everything brilliantly. This was the highlight of our visit.
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rex-Tours The Rome Experience
Great tour of the city. Arthur was a really informative and interesting guide and tailored the tour to take account…
Let me just ‘segue’ into the review...
Due to COVID we were lucky enough to be the only two on our tour. As we had both been to Rome before our guide, Art…
Remembering a great trip!
We went on this tour for our first night in Rome back in June 2019. It was a great way to see the big sites, get th…
A fantastic way to see Rome!
An E-Bike tour is a great way to see the city without even breaking a sweat! Ok, we were there in February, but bei…
An amazing experience through the ancient city of Rome
It is the best way to visit many historical and interesting places in a very short time, guided by a professional a…
Superb and highly revommend
Easily the best excursion we did on our Rome holiday, not only as it is possibly the best way to see Rome and good …
Definitely an AMAZING experience!
I had an amazing time on the Segway tour of Rome. I got to see so much of Rome in a day and i loved every minute of…
Great way to see Rome
We took a bike tour with Rex Tours on our 2nd day in Rome . What a great introduction to this amazing city by an ul…
Awesome trip with a charming Roman guide.
For us it was the first time to go on a segway. We were amazed by the warm welcome and the way Leopoldo helped us g…
Best day in Rome with Rex-Tours!
Highly recommended Segway tours in Rome! We felt like being hosted by Roman friends - Leo was the perfect guide and…
Segways - highlight of our trip
Leo, our tour guide was absolutely superb! Couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide! Full of knowledge whilst ma…
Review entirely based on customer service
Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the tour that we had booked over the Christmas season. Upon arriving in …
Quite simply, one of the best tours we've ever done. Not to be missed.
My wife and I signed up for the Ancient Rome Segway tour. Firstly, Segways are an incredibly convenient and fun way…
It was a great experience for me, but you gotta go with friends or your plus one. it makes it more fun that way
Segways were awesome
None of us had ever ridden a Segway before and were a little nervous but we needn't have worried. We had a fantasti…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 120,022 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 219,967 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 16,550 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,605 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups
Which attractions will I visit with Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups?
How much is Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups?
Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups price starts from AU$84.14. Discover and book Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups cancellation policy?
Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups?
Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups is hosted by Rex-Tours The Rome Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rex-Tours The Rome Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome City Bike Tour in Small Groups on Tripadvisor