Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThe Rex-Tours shop is literally in the heart of Rome in a side street of the famous "Piazza Farnese" and it is also close to the "Campo de´Fiori".See address & details
- 1Roman ForumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2PantheonStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Piazza NavonaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Largo di Torre ArgentinaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Colle CapitolinoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Teatro di MarcelloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Ghetto EbraicoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThe Rex-Tours shop is literally in the heart of Rome in a side street of the famous "Piazza Farnese" and it is also close to the "Campo de´Fiori".See address & details
Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Training Session
- Use of helmet
- Segway rent
- Tour leader
- Bottled water
- Great Recommendations from locals for your stay
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (40 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 10 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the tour that we had booked over the Christmas season. Upon arriving in Rome, we were unfortunately booked for the Segway tour on our first day when mother nature decided to grant us way too much rain to make the tour viable. We were…
Date of experience: December 2019
My wife and I signed up for the Ancient Rome Segway tour. Firstly, Segways are an incredibly convenient and fun way to explore Rome, probably the best way. Our guide, Arthur, was incredibly knowledgeable, passionate about history of Rome and making the experience the best it…
Date of experience: November 2019
None of us had ever used a Segway before, so this could have been a disaster... but instead it was one of the best things we did on our 5-week holiday in Europe. Our guide was fantastic and kept our group of 6 very safe while riding around the crazy little cobbled streets of…
First let me start off by saying that this venue is amazing and accommodating. We arrived early and couldnt find a mosque anywhere to make our afternoon prayers in. The owner quickly closed up and gave us the place to ourselfs for the next 10 minutes. Our guide was also…
Date of experience: October 2019
I found this tour thanks to Tripadvisor and I’m so glad I did. Rome is a great city to go round on Segways despite the crowd as you can drive either on roads or pavements. Felt safe, had fun, lots of interesting facts and we covered a lot. Like 12 km in a few hours. Never been…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rex-Tours The Rome Experience
Great tour of the city. Arthur was a really informative and interesting guide and tailored the tour to take account…
Let me just ‘segue’ into the review...
Due to COVID we were lucky enough to be the only two on our tour. As we had both been to Rome before our guide, Art…
Remembering a great trip!
We went on this tour for our first night in Rome back in June 2019. It was a great way to see the big sites, get th…
A fantastic way to see Rome!
An E-Bike tour is a great way to see the city without even breaking a sweat! Ok, we were there in February, but bei…
An amazing experience through the ancient city of Rome
It is the best way to visit many historical and interesting places in a very short time, guided by a professional a…
Superb and highly revommend
Easily the best excursion we did on our Rome holiday, not only as it is possibly the best way to see Rome and good …
Definitely an AMAZING experience!
I had an amazing time on the Segway tour of Rome. I got to see so much of Rome in a day and i loved every minute of…
We believe that the best way to learn about a place is through the eyes of someone who lives there. For this reason…
Great way to see Rome
We took a bike tour with Rex Tours on our 2nd day in Rome . What a great introduction to this amazing city by an ul…
Awesome trip with a charming Roman guide.
For us it was the first time to go on a segway. We were amazed by the warm welcome and the way Leopoldo helped us g…
Best day in Rome with Rex-Tours!
Highly recommended Segway tours in Rome! We felt like being hosted by Roman friends - Leo was the perfect guide and…
Segways - highlight of our trip
Leo, our tour guide was absolutely superb! Couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide! Full of knowledge whilst ma…
Great way to see the city. Highly recommend.
My teenage son and I had a great afternoon doing an e-bike tour of central Rome with Leo. We had to cancel our orig…
It was a great experience for me, but you gotta go with friends or your plus one. it makes it more fun that way
Segways were awesome
None of us had ever ridden a Segway before and were a little nervous but we needn't have worried. We had a fantasti…
- Duration: 2h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 40,656 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,887 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 120,022 travellers!
from A$75.29* A$90.81
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour
What time does 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour start?
2 Hours Rome Segway Tour will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour?
How much is 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour?
2 Hours Rome Segway Tour price starts from AU$84.15. Discover and book 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour cancellation policy?
2 Hours Rome Segway Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Hours Rome Segway Tour on Tripadvisor