Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Guilty of decimating Pompeii and Herculaneum in AD 79, Mt Vesuvius looms over the Bay of Naples like a beautiful, silent menace. Stopped in their tracks by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in A.D. 79, Herculaneum and Pompeii offer the best look anywhere at what life in Rome must have been like around 2,000 years ago.
- You’ll have 9 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Piazza Porta MarinaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3ForumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4BasilicaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5ThermopoliumStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Casa del FaunoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7House of the VettiiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Stabian Baths (Terme Stabiane)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Teatro GrandeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Parco Acheologico di ErcolanoStop: 100 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 2 more stops
Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy Parco Archeologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA, Italy Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Villa dei Misteri, 2, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy Vesuvio National Park, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy 84017 Positano, SA, Italy 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation - Port - Train station - Airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Professional guide (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvio National Park
- Entry/Admission - Punto di Accesso Sentiero del Gran Cono del Vesuvio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- If passenger are on a Cruise ship, at time of booking, They must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: A Drive Into the Blue
Perfect Trip with Antonino
We booked a tour with Antonini to herculaneom, Pompei and Mount Vesuv and were welcomed with a big smile at the air…
Private tour of the Amalfi coast
I was very pleased to have booked this tour, rather than attempting to drive myself. Our driver Antonino was very p…
Highlight of our trip to Sorrento
I would highly recommend this tour if you want to visit the three main historical attractions in the Naples area. …
Fantastic Service & Tours!
Antonio was fantastic! Prompt, knowledgeable, friendly, adaptable and funny. We met up with friends and spent two 6…
Tony was excellent. Extremely knowledgeable, very good English, prompt and friendly. Was prompt with the hotel pic…
The tour we booked was amazing. The guides were knowledgeable, the sites were beautiful, and we can't wait to retur…
Excellent driver, guide, and a wonderful day!
We highly recommend this private tour of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Mt. Vesuvius! Antonino was our driver who was pr…
Boat ride on Amalfi coast
So glad we based ourselves in Sorrento! Cheaper hotels and shops and more action! One day we paid $45 AUD for a boa…
Excellent driver. Excellent guide. Definitely worth the time and money
Our driver was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. He met us at the cruise ship terminal, gave us …
Amazing from start to finish
Tony arrived promptly at our hotel for pick up and quickly filled us in on the days events First stop was Pompeii …
Driver/guide, Tony, and Herculaneum/Pompeii guide, Luchia, were great. Vesuvius was a chore for us 'flatlands' but…
Fantastic Day Trip!
We were on a Mediterranean Cruise and booked this day trip - worth every cent of the cost! Our guide was Antonia &…
We had a wonderful guide and driver. They picked us up at our hotel and we returned there, also. We went to Almalfi…
Trustworthy- An incredible day in Herculaneum and Naples!
We were on the MSC Fantasia and booked a last minute private tour with Antonino the night before docking in Naples.…
Our private tour to the three sites was amazing. Our guide Luca was very thorough and knowledgeable. He was very de…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,303 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,447 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 37,005 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 20,340 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,786 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii
Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii?
How much is Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii?
Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii price starts from AU$325.52. Discover and book Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii cancellation policy?
Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii?
Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii is hosted by A Drive Into the Blue. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A Drive Into the Blue on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum - Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii on Tripadvisor