Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sorrento is: flowers, lemons, music, film, views, legendary beaches and much more. flowers fill the city with exotic scents. Lemons are essential to produce the famous limoncello, it is here that limoncello is produced to be exported. This is where Enrico Caruso the greatest tenor died in 1921. Film has given so much to Sorrento, providing a natural set for some of the greatest cinematic triumphs, Sophia Loren's most famous films where made here. Sorrento is much more than this, lose yourself in the colors & joy of the historic center, enjoy delicious ice cream.,there is something for everyone, in the center you can still admire the history of the place with the octagonal track of Roman origin with decuman and thistles, another place not to be missed is the public gardens also called “Villa Comunale” there's also the unique Correale Museum of Terranova. Sorrento has wonderful views, in addition to the view of the Gulf of Naples, you can admire the beautiful island of Capri.
- Air Conditioning on board
- Professional driver who speaks English
- Toll and parking
- Gasoline and Taxes
- Insurance Passenger
- Meals and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Naples Tours
Custom day tour & perfect service
We knew we wanted to do an excursion day to take in the sites history and natural beauty during our first trip to I…
Amazing. Friendly. Timely. Perfect English!
Thank you for making our transport to Positano, an unexpected and pleasant tour. Paolo was timely and provided a fa…
Best there is!
Can’t say enough of how perfect out trip was with Paolo. Whether you are on a full day excursion or a transfer - …
Fantastico! Bravo, Paolo!
We booked this tour through Rome Cabs. Honestly, it was a bit pricey, but the return on our investment was sizable…
Great Service by Paolo! Tour of Amalfi, Sorrento & Pompeii
My family and I had a great experiace with The Naples tours! We didn't know what to expect as it was out first time…
Knowledgeable, pleasant and engaging
Paolino was recommended to us by friends who spoke highly of him. WE did a day trip from Rome of the excellent hig…
He took us to a winery and we were with him for four hours. Extremely pleasant, easy going and just plain friendly.…
More than just a transfer
Arriving in a foreign country with 4kids can be anxious times. Paolo welcomed us at the airport and took care of u…
Excellent service all round
Superb - Paolino is a great guy, great to chat to and really helpful. I can't speak highly enough of my trips with …
We booked a transfer service to be picked up from our hotel in Positano to go to the Naples train station. Our driv…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento
- Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento price starts from AU$404.66. Discover and book Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento on Tripadvisor
- Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento on Tripadvisor
- Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento is hosted by The Naples Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Naples Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Transfer- Naples Train Station/area to Amalfi with a stop Sorrento on Tripadvisor