Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You can make a complete visit crossing all the Historical Center of Valencia from one side to another with including all the entrances to the planned monuments accompanied by an expert and sympathetic official guide
- You'll start atEstació de València-Estació del Nord AdifCarrer de Xàtiva, 24, 46007 València, Valencia, SpainUnder the Clock of the main facade of the North Station. It can be reached by train to the North Station, by metro to the Xativa stop, with several EMT buses 5-6-7-8-19-32-35-63-81See address & details
- 1Estacio del NordStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza de Toros de ValenciaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ayuntamiento de ValenciaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Central Post Office (Edificio de Correos y Telegrafos)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Palacio del Marques de Dos AguasStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Plaza RedondaSee details
- 7The Central Market of ValenciaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8La Lonja de la SedaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro MartirStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Museo y Colegio del Arte Mayor de la SedaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 4 more stops
Estació de València-Estació del Nord Adif, Carrer de Xàtiva, 24, 46007 València, Valencia, Spain
Torres de Serranos, Plaça dels Furs, s/n, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
- Tickets to the Bullfighting Museum for those who want to visit it on the days it opens to the public
- Tickets to the Museum of the Greater Coelgio de la Seda and to the parish of San Nicolas
- Tickets to the Serranos Towers on days that are paid for who can and want to climb up
- Tickets to the Cathedral and Lonja de la Seda, Archaeological Museum of Almoina in the cases needed
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Toros de Valencia
- Entry/Admission - Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas
- Entry/Admission - La Lonja de la Seda
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir
- Entry/Admission - Museo y Colegio del Arte Mayor de la Seda
- Entry/Admission - Valencia Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Almoina Archaeological Center
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Serranos
- Anything or service that is not clearly included in the list of included
- Extras, type tickets not specified, drinks, meals or tips
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Guida Italiana Valencia
Alessandro is an optometrist of note!!
What a great morning walking through the Old City. Our eyes were truly opened to the history and beauty of this won…
Excellent old city tour
With no booking or forward planning. Alessandro came to the rescue and we had the most wonderful old city tour. hi…
Alessandro is the best!
If you are ever in Valencia and need a tour guide, we recommend Alessandra highly. He was very knowledgeable and s…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full visit to the historic center of Valencia
Which attractions will I visit with Full visit to the historic center of Valencia?
How much is Full visit to the historic center of Valencia?
Full visit to the historic center of Valencia price starts from AU$180.06. Discover and book Full visit to the historic center of Valencia on Tripadvisor
What is the Full visit to the historic center of Valencia cancellation policy?
Full visit to the historic center of Valencia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full visit to the historic center of Valencia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full visit to the historic center of Valencia?
Full visit to the historic center of Valencia is hosted by Guida Italiana Valencia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guida Italiana Valencia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full visit to the historic center of Valencia on Tripadvisor