Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour is the best way to enjoy art and history. We start with a guided tour of the Prado Museum where we will appreciate masterpieces of painters like Bosch, Tintoretto, El Greco, Velazquez and Goya. Then we head in a private vehicle to Toledo; the old capital of Spain. In Toledo enjoy a walking tour of the historial town. You also stop at the viewpoint on the river to enjoy the panoramic view of the city. This is a totally private tour with services of an English speaking guide included in the tour.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Prado National MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mirador del ValleStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3San Martin BridgeStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPuerta de Bisagra
- 4Plaza De ZocodoverStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Catedral PrimadaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
- Tickets to the sights
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Primada
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Yeah Spain
Sweet memories of our trip to Spain
We were in Spain last year and we totally enjoyed our trip. Great country with great people and places. We went on …
Private trip to Toledo and Segovia was an unforgettable experience!
We were in Spain this feb and stayed for 4 days in Madrid. This excursion was the real highlight of our tour. Beaut…
We had planned to take this trip in May, but with COVID-19, we had to cancel. While we were still doing the plannin…
Thats how you see a museum!!
This tour exceeded our expectations and we are very satisfied with the services provided by YeahSpain. Our guide Ju…
Nice and econoomical.
We found a great deal for a car tour to Avila and Segovia with Yeahspain. We were apprehensive but in the end turne…
Great museum brought to life by a great guide!!
Our Prado museum tour with our guide Juan was one of the better tours we have done recently. We managed to see most…
Great one day excursion out of Madrid!
We are so happy that we booked until 2 after being in Madrid for 4 days. This was a great way to explore the old ci…
Great experience in Madrid with superb services!
We booked the Toledo Segovia private tour from YeahSpain website. We chose for a minibus for our group of 12 people…
Great private tour to medieval towns near Madrid!
Our trip to Toledo and Segovia was an enjoyable and memorable experience. Booking the tour was quick and smooth. Ou…
Avila with Attasham Khan
Yeah Spain had quoted us a very reasonable rate with Khan for a day trip to Avila and Segovia. It was our last day…
Nice private tour in Madrid!!
Our family of three went to Toledo and Segovia with Yeahspain and totally enjoyed the experience. Both cities are a…
Great Experience in Toledo and Segovia.
We did a private tour Toledo and Segovia and were really satisfied with everything. The tour guide took care of our…
Day tour of Avila and Segovia
Our day/tour spent with Ahtasham Khan was excellent...way above our expectations. Our guide not only knew all about…
Great Visit to Toledo & Consuega with Khan
My husband and I were so fortunate to enjoy a day with Khan, who shared his knowledge of history and of today's Spa…
Much more than I expected and what a knowledgeable guide!!
I was lucky enough to get Ahtasham, as my Guide. Regardless I highly recommend his Company for Tours in Madrid and …
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 11,531 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo
What time does Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo start?
Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo?
How much is Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo?
Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo price starts from AU$256.58. Discover and book Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo on Tripadvisor
What is the Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo cancellation policy?
Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prado Museum Private Tour and car tour to Toledo on Tripadvisor