Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover two world heritage cities in a single day leaving from Madrid Enjoy this excursion at the hand of a local agency specialized in the destination, WE WILL INVITE YOU TO A TASTING in our place in the Plaza Mayor de Cuenca Feel at home with our local guides Learn from the knowledge of our local guides
- You'll start atCalle de Ferraz, 22Calle de Ferraz, 22, 28008 Madrid, SpainWe left in front of the Temple of Debod. You will see a travel office called Viajes Gran VíaSee address & details
- 1Mirador Barrio del CastilloStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byArchivo Historico ProvincialRonda Julián RomeroIglesia de San Pedro
- 2Plaza Mayor de CuencaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Hanging Houses of CuencaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Puente de San Pablo (Saint Paul Bridge)Stop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byMuseo de Arte Abstracto EspanolSan Martin Bridge
- 5Mirador del ValleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6CuencaStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 7ToledoStop: 3 hoursSee detailsPass bySanta Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo
- 8Plaza De ZocodoverStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 9Casco Historico de ToledoStop: 3 hoursSee detailsPass byPuerta de BisagraEl Transito Synagogue and Sephardic MuseumIglesia de Santo Tome
- You'll end atCalle de Ferraz, 22Calle de Ferraz, 22, 28008 Madrid, SpainWe left in front of the Temple of Debod. You will see a travel office called Viajes Gran VíaSee address & details
Calle de Ferraz, 22, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Bus transportation
- Official guide specialist in art and history
- Lunch, if you choose that option
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cuenca Nature & City Tour
A most beautiful and unexpected day.
My wife and I recently returned fromno a trip to Spain centered around Madrid for our 20th wedding anniversary. Thi…
Excellent bus trip to the Enchanted City
The Enchanted City was spectacular and my son and I loved it. Our tour guide was great and I would do this tour aga…
Negative Outweighs Positive
The Positives: The scenery was, for the most part, nice. Loved the stop overlooking the river. The AM rest stop at…
Love the place but...
Cuenca is amazingly charming and I love love love the place! The Enchanted City was lovely to visit and what made i…
Long bus drive
It was a long drive, almost 3 hrs before we arrived in enchanted city. At the restroom break at the vineyard which…
Very good tour. The guide was amazing with great an knowledge. High recommend. Everything thing was good. Lunch wa…
Too darn long and boring!
This tour was really long and boring, due to wasted of time at all the stops, plus lack of control the crew had ove…
Our tour guide Jorge was great. He was very knowledgeable of the enchanted trip landscape. All the guides worked ha…
Great day out in anciet city
Wonderful day out, amazing views through thr gorges. Rock formations and walkinb yhrough the forest was a nicdd bre…
Long day, need more attentive guide.
I am going to try to Be kind with this review, In a nutshell, you are visiting only 2 places for 12 hrs. Approx 7…
Fue asi asi...
I went on this tour on Monday April 29, 2019. I wish I could give more stars especially since I thought our tour gu…
A day of beauty, spectacular scenery and absorbing history
This tour is a long day (around 12 hours) but the experience is definitely worth it. From the beauty and history o…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,630 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 11,531 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid
What time does Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid start?
Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid?
How much is Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid?
Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid price starts from AU$109.88. Discover and book Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid on Tripadvisor
What is the Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid cancellation policy?
Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Toledo and Cuenca day trip from Madrid on Tripadvisor