Visit: La Cueva de Lola, Calle Mancebos 2, 28005 Madrid Spain
For approximately one hour, you will delight in an amazing performance of flamenco singing, dance and guitar thanks to a cast composed by artists recognised at national level.
You will also have the chance to taste a delicious Andalusian style menu, including an appetizer, main course and a dessert. Furthermore, you will taste the best Spanish wines, a beer or the famous Spanish sangría.
• Russian salad (Potato, tuna and mayonnaise)
• Assortment of Iberian cured meats (Serrano ham, semi-cured cheese, chorizo and Iberian salami)
• Eggs with truffle in a potato base with a Pedro Ximénez reduction and truffle
• Soup of the day
• Oxtail (typical Cordovan bull tail stew in a wine and carrot sauce)
• Tuna in green sauce (tuna, squid, mussels and parsley)
• Chicken in a pepper cream sauce with potato garnish and ratatouille
• Baked pork ribs
• Assorted grilled vegetables (zucchini, onion, pepper, tomato, carrot, mushroom)
• Crème brûlée
• Ice cream (various flavors)
• Torrija with vanilla ice cream
• Menu includes 1 drink per person: 1/2 bottle of white or red wine, beer, sangria, refreshments, water