• Free shot at a local bar in La Rambla de Raval (the “Rambla of the locals”)
• Priority group entrance to one of Barcelona’s top clubs
• Surround yourself with locals and meet new people from around the world
• Party in a two floored cinema theatre; one of the oldest clubs of Barcelona
• A local guide to greet you, take your photos, and be there to guide you through the night
Guests are invited to the bar at 23.30h, we will depart the bar no later than 1.00h to head to the nightclub in which the guests have the liberty to spend as much time as they want. Typically the clubs close between 5.00h and 6.00h in the morning.
• Photo ID or photo/copy of any identification that proves the guest’s name and birthday. (Entry is only permitted to those 18 years of age or above)
• Casual/relaxed dress code, however no flip flops, sports jerseys or sports labels represented on the clothing. This is a fun loving down-to-earth venue, that supports you to come as you are!