The excursion will begin soon in the morning for going to another island, and we give the option of coming the night before and sleep on board for departing around 6 am to the island/s chosen.
We explain the basic pack but there's the option of all inclusive (ask for more information).
• Accommodation in double cabin.
• Services from an experienced captain who knows the area well enough to ensure safe cruising amongst the Canary islands
• Boat fuel
• Clean bed linen and high hygiene standards onboard
• Departure from Puerto de Mogan in Gran Canaria island
• Travel insurance
Services not included:
• Food and drinks. We suggest that you buy the food before boarding and store it on the boat, where there is sufficient storing space for a week’s food supplies. Please note that the customers have to cater for the captain too.
• Moorings in different islands due to touristic visits, bad weather conditions, in case a customer needs medical attention, or any other problems on board. They will all be charged to the customers.
• Meals in restaurants ashore and any transport needed when ashore.
• Flights to and from Las Palmas airport and transport between the airport and Puerto de Mogan.
• Any other activities not included above.
• The sailing boat is 14m long and it has 3 double cabins. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge, which enables the boat to accommodate 8 people, but the price is for 6 people (if you are more ask for further information please)