Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atLa GiraldaAv. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, SpainGiralda is the bell-tower of the Cathedral located at the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes and next to the Archbishop Palace.See address & details
- Pass byTorre del OroParque de Maria LuisaPalacio de San Telmo
- 1Plaza de EspanaStop: 15 minutesSpanish pavilion for the Expo Fair in 1929, consider the most beautil place of the city...it is a must.Read morePass byPlaza de AmericaMonumento al Cid CampeadorReal Fabrica De TabacosCasino de la ExposicionSetas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol)Casa de PilatosMuseo De Bellas Artes De SevillaPuente de Isabel II (Puente de Triana)Real Maestranza de Caballeria de SevillaTeatro de la MaestranzaArco del Postigo del AceiteVelazquez Birthplace
- You'll end atLa GiraldaAv. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, SpainGiralda is the bell-tower of the Cathedral located at the Plaza Virgen de los Reyes and next to the Archbishop Palace.See address & details
La Giralda, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Private tour during 1 or 2 hours
- Live commentary on board
- Licensed Sevilla Tour Guide
- Spanish Champagne and fresh fruits or sevillian sweets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Antonio Doblas - Sevilla Tour Guide
Private Seville Monument Walking Tour
Our guide, Raquel, was excellent! She has a deep knowledge of history and added fun, behind the scenes stories abo…
Must go tour when you are in Seville
This was the first tour when we was in Seville. Raquel, our tour guide is helpful, considerate and knowledge. She s…
Lots of detail and inside perspective
Antonio was a wonderful guide and took us to the important highlights of historic Seville. He answered all of our q…
Our guide which we took our tour with on the 2nd of December at 10 am Was so great knowledgeable and freindly , he…
Wow: A college level course in 2 hours!
I was recently in Seville with my wife and another couple. When Western Civilization was taught in school when I w…
Monumental Tour of Seville
Antonio was very informative and knowledge. He also was very patient and helpful when we were late after getting lo…
Private tour with Raquel
This private tour is excellent. The amount of detail and history here is incredible and our guide shared all of the…
Guide had to be told to slow down. He was walking too fast. Guide had a store of knowledge but it didn't always m…
Seville monument tour
We had an exceptional tour of monuments and neighborhoods with Manuel. He shared his passion and great knowledge fo…
Antonio is a fantastic tour guide. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He knew the answer to every question m…
As requested I phoned to confirm the tour the day before. First call got answering machine, second call got through…
Seville Walking Tour
This tour was fantastic. Having a private guide is worth the extra money in such a historically rich city. You l…
Rachel was Amazing—Ask for her
Had the 4 Hour Personal (3 of us) Tour of Seville. Excellent and highly recommended. Well worth the money. Our…
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour
This tour was easy to book and we easily met our tour guide Rachel at La Giralda. She was quick to find out what ou…
This tour with Antonio in Seville is a must do. Can not recommend highly enough. Having already toured what seemed …
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne
Which attractions will I visit with Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne?
How much is Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne?
Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne price starts from AU$249.21. Discover and book Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne on Tripadvisor
What is the Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne cancellation policy?
Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne?
Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne is hosted by Antonio Doblas - Sevilla Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Antonio Doblas - Sevilla Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Romantic Horse & Carriage Tour with spanish Champagne on Tripadvisor