View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover and enjoy this wonderful tour of the Alhambra in Granada! You will meet your official guide by the wall map of the complex at the main entrance, and you will also visit the Generalife Gardens and Patio de Los Leones.
La alhambra, Paseo de la Sabica, 1, 18009 Granada, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes
- Only Profesional Guides
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Adult pricing applies to travelers from 12 years old
- Please note you must contact the local supplier after booking
- IMPORTANT: Please note the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide their full name, date of birth and passport / ID number, details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises so please, contact your local provider asap.
- Please be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please, do not forget to bring the original ID/passport. It will be verified by Alhambra at the main entrance.
If you cancel within 5 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
Hamdi Tawfiq is the best tour guide we have ever had! Very respectful, passionate, helpful and a fountain of knowledge. He brought the place to life and expertly explained the history, craftsmanship and symbolism of the complex site. He left plenty of time for photos and short…
Date of experience: June 2019
We booked a guided tour to Al Hambra and Granada and our tour guide, Catherine, was very punctual in meeting us at our hotel. A nice van was there at our disposal and Catherine was very knowledgeable and funny at the same time, making the tour exquisitely fun. At the end of the…
Date of experience: May 2019
We booked a guided tour for AlHambra and had a horrible experience. We booked the tour for 9 am, and arrived on time with no guide there to be seen. We called the agency and they told us they sent an email to us. It was not a noticeable email at all, with no subject indicating a…
Date of experience: April 2019
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support