Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Córdoba in one day with us, you can explore the narrow streets of the historic center, get to know some of the most important monuments of the city, then time for lunch (optional), free time and the visit will end with a visit to the impressive Mosque-Cathedral of Cordova.
- You'll start atPuerta de Santa CatalinaCalle Magistral González Francés, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain- In the morning: Puerta de Santa Catalina (Mosque-Cathedral) at 11:30. - In the afternoon: Puerta del Perdón (Mosque-Cathedral) at 17:00. 16:00 in winter ***. (***) Winter hours: November, December, January and February.See address & details
- 1Historic Centre of CordobaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2SinagogaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Alcazar de los Reyes CristianosStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mezquita Cathedral de CordobaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPuerta de Santa CatalinaCalle Magistral González Francés, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain- In the morning: Puerta de Santa Catalina (Mosque-Cathedral) at 11:30. - In the afternoon: Puerta del Perdón (Mosque-Cathedral) at 17:00. 16:00 in winter ***. (***) Winter hours: November, December, January and February.See address & details
Puerta de Santa Catalina, Calle Magistral González Francés, 7, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Artencordoba Visitas Guiadas
Good English tour, very interesting despais the covid 19 situation. Ana, the guide, was very good. A lot of inter…
María, a brilliant guide
I am from Seville.and last night went to a walking tour in the city centre. The guide María is absolutely a jewe…
Amazing Experience !
The Tour Guide was an Archaeologist (Joan), he Enriched our information and made us lived in each era he described…
Our guide Fatima was very good and we had a most interesting and informative tour. The Mesquite was most impressive…
Very poor tour
We booked the tour of Medina Azahara with Isabel Reyes as a guide. Waste of money. She did not show any good level …
This is the most beautiful building with amazing history> Our guide Juan was very knowledgeable and had a great sen…
I took several guided tours in Cordoba. I think this one was with Jose which was excellent. He was attentive and …
informative but boring interpretation
Our guide, Ana, was really knowledgeable but boring in its interpretation. I'm sorry we didn't have another guide.
Breath taking beauty
Although it was a rainy day, the tour of the mosque was terrific. The guide was knowledgable and friendly.
Very good experience
Very good experience, despite the fact that all the spots, specially The Mosque, are unbeliaveably beautiful, the g…
Great experience in the castle
Ana was wonderful, with sense of humor and it was really a pleasure for the 4 of us :) And we learned a lot!
Our guide Olivia engaged us in an in-depth exploration of the Mosque-Cathedral making us understand this mesmerizin…
A stunning building with conflicting idealogies
ENjoyable and informative tour with a very knowledgeable guide who made it interesting. Even though it is essential…
Our guide was very interesting to listen to. The visit would have been nicer with a smaller group because some of t…
Wonderful tour with Fátima today
It was indeed an in-depth tour. we started at the Mosque/cathedral where we were surprised to see 9 other people. …
- Duration: 4–6 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day"
What time does Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" start?
Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day"?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day"?
Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" price starts from AU$71.24. Discover and book Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" cancellation policy?
Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour "Córdoba in one day" on Tripadvisor