Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 9-99, max of 25 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- A specialised official tour guide
- Guided tour.
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
- Departure details
- Torre De Calahorra, Puente Romano, s/n, 14009 Córdoba, Spain
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121471P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not allowed for children under 8
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba?
- Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba price starts from AU$496.41. Discover and book Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba on Tripadvisor
- What is the Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba cancellation policy?
- Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba?
- Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba is hosted by Discovering Spain. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discovering Spain on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Caminito del Rey: Day trip from Córdoba on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121471P29
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTorre De CalahorraPuente Romano, s/n, 14009 Córdoba, SpainSee address & details
- 1El Caminito del ReyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedDiscover the famous attraction Caminito del Rey, only one hour away from Cordoba. This important footbridge delights visitors, who are able to know its history and the nature around from 300 meters height during our guided tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Granada, Andalucia, Spain
Joined in January 2018
#39 of 260 Tours & Activities in Granada
- 429janwillemr00Perfect organized and comfortabelWe booked a tour from Malaga to visit the center of Granada for 1 hour and after that the Alhabra for 3,5 hours. We Booked without a guide so we could go our own way. The.transport was perfect and comfortabel and entrance tickets include. It was perfect organized.
- Sunshine5176989202400Nice tour but a bit hurried.Well quided tour, with good trip explanation. Nice driver Paco. Very helpfull, and was on time. Only downside was the amount of time at the Alhambra. There was no spare time there. This because of an adjacent apointment for the driver. Also the guide at the Alhambra needed to rush due to this. And a tip for Paco. The use of the airco in the bus would be appriciated.
- tebritt2980300A flexible, personable tour guideThe staff and guide tailored the tour to my wife’s comfort. He (I recall his first name is Roberto) met me when there was a mix-up due to my misunderstanding of the meeting location. He changed his plans and made the tour delightful. He added lots of color and was aware of my wife’s needs. A great company with fine, professional guides. I have and will continue to use this organization.
- Claes B00A tour to recommendThe guide had a lot knowledge of the mountain and surrounding area. The tour was adapted to our request as we were the only two persons at the tour. The guide came with nice alternatives and suggestions to fit our interests in the beginning of the tour. We can really recommend it. Fantastic views over the mountain.
- johnmW7048YJ00Amazing Alhambra ExperienceOur tour with Victoria (not 100% sure of the name - sincere apologies) was fantastic. Very thorough and amazingly detailed in all elements. I had visited in the 90’s and this your showed me just how much I didn’t learn. Highly recommended.
- daven42200Wonderful day trip to AlpejurraWe booked the Small Group to Alpejurra tour. The tour is a great value and well worth the money and the time. It was a very long and full day. We learned much about the area, visited beautiful mountain towns, tasted local foods, and enjoyed mountain vistas. Our guide, Gonzalo, was a pleasure and fun to spend the day with. He communicated well in English. Highly recommended.
- 428seamusm00Fantastic organisation, great tour, wonderful guide, amazing place.The text message with the exact meet up point via Google maps and our guide’s name was fantastically helpful. Rasha (our guide) was lovely and guided us round the Alhambra in a lovely manner. It never felt rushed and we just walked in. Her experience and knowledge was excellent and she answered questions well too. The Alhambra is an awesome, mind-blowing complex. Beautiful. Reminded me at times of palaces in India. My only criticism would be that sometimes hearing what she was saying in the earpiece was difficult. I think it might have been to do with the location of her mic.
- hughj93600Unique and fascinating experienceThis was an excellent tour for getting out into the countryside. Our guide Gonzalo was very friendly and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed getting to see the smaller villages and off the path features like the mountain spring we visited. Overall a very comfortable and fascinating experience.
- BoardingPass69741700The Alhambra & Palaces you was amazingFirstly the positives... we were picked up the tour from Malaga, about one a half hours. Then a very quick guide (15mins only ) in Granada. No time for lunch or coffee really. The Alhambra & Palaces were truly stunning & our guide Sandra at The Alhambra was AMAZING....a truly lovely lady, informative & obviously passionate about the area. 5*. A must see for everyone! It is a very long walk if you do the Palaces as well. The guide said 5 kms. Over 3 hours so walking shoes essential. Tiring for us in our 70`s. The negatives....our driver was half an hour late picking us up (so we had very little time in Granada) also it was in a mini bus so my husband & I weren't able to sit next to each other, as there were 6 of us in the mini bus (2 other couples) The driver didnt speak any English at all...thankfully one of the other passengers could translate or I think we wouldnt have known what time or where we were to meet. Written instructions in English might have been helpful if the drivers dont speak English.
- anngE4042LC00Great tour!Great small group tour. Very knowledgeable tour guide and very accommodating to person with disabilities. Beautiful site and worth visiting!
- 72josealbertor00Bad experienceLunch was not included, the wine and ham tasting was a miniature, the tour guide was nice, but our expectations about learning about the ham drying process were not met, I do not recommend this tour.
- Richie R00Hiking Sierra NevadaCarlos was a great guide. He was knowledgeable about the history of the area and knew the local trails well. The hike was challenging at times, gaining an altitude of almost 1000 m
- 333JSB33300PERFECT small group tour of The AlhambraThis day trip to Granada to explore The Alhambra with Nasrid Palaces was perfect. The communication and responsiveness with Discovering Spain was fantastic. This trip started with prompt pickup by driver Rafa, and our conversation during our drive was wonderful. Our tour guide Enrique was wonderful—informative, hospitable, patient and friendly. We had ample time to explore everything the Alhambra offers—the gardens, the ruins a d Nasrid Palaces. Highly recommend this trip with a small group (ours was 6 people). Watching other groups of 30-40 people amble along and visibly struggling to get enough time to meaningfully enjoy the sites was evident. The whole experience was perfectly planned and this company takes care of its customers!
- Maeyertravels00I would post 0 stars if I couldThe guided Alhambra tour with this company was booked for my client over a month ago in advance. The booking was paid for and confirmed, I had the mobile tickets, and I received an email the day before with reminders on the meeting point and time. Yet on the day of the tour itself, I received an email that the tour has been cancelled. The Alhambra tour, where tickets are sold out weeks in advance. It's impossible now to get tickets the day of, and my client only has this one day in Granada. I called the office and they said they didn't have the tickets when they accepted my booking and were trying to get last minute tickets released the morning of the tour. Why would they only tell me this the day of the tour and not any earlier when I could have had the chance to purchase entry tickets somewhere else?! The person who picked up my call couldn't help me or give me alternative options (she said there aren't any options), just gave me a standard "We are sorry" reply. I would stay away from this company if you want to ensure that you actually get to visit the Alhambra.
- robinnZ1671HT00Take the trip to another region in AndalucíaGreat tour! Carlos the guide and driver was very knowledgeable and helpful. He navigated the winding narrow roads of some of the towns well. Spectacular views of the mountains and interesting architecture in the towns.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.