Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atFrankfurt (Main) HauptbahnhofAm Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, GermanyIn front of the main Entrance of the train station (the guide will hold a sign with Global Guide Services)See address & details
- 1Frankfurt am Main HauptbahnhofStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedThe „Römer“, Frankfurt's ceremonial town hall overlooking the highly picturesque „Römerberg“ -square; the „Saalhof“, the city's oldest and most prestigious medieval building, once part of a 12th-century imperial compound; the imperial cathedral, coronation church of German kings and emperors; the Paulskirche (St. Paul's church), where Germany's first national assembly convened in 1848; Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt's party district where the city's traditonal beverage, apple cider, is copiously offered in charming, village-like surroundings; the financial district with Germany's only high-rise skyline, and the Goethehaus, place of birth of Germany's national poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, a pilgrimage spot for romantic literature buffs from all over the world.Read more
- You'll end atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanySee address & details
Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof, Am Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Frankfurt Public Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- children under 9 years old: free of charge
- Daily at 2pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Global Guide Services
Dear GGS-Team thanks for a great guide in Vienna!
We were a group of 9 in Vienna and needed a Russian-speaking guide for a city tour. Booking procedure was quick and…
BEST Tour Guide EVER!
Our guide, Stefanie A, was the BEST walking tour guide I've EVER had. She is classy, well-spoken and eloquent and a…
We are a group of 13 (12 students and 1 instructor) from a Texas community college and used Ggs for private transfe…
This was a very personal tour with a private tour guide and the two of us. Timing was right on target! The tour gui…
Private walks in a city.
Here in Silver Tray - Bespoke European Rail Journeys we sell train vacations including trains, hotels, transfers an…
A hidden gem
Bamberg is.one of the best kept secrets in Germany. It is not hard to find a little or big surprise around every co…
Munich public walking tour
Dorothea was very knowledgeable and took us to some great places. You have to see the surfers at the English Garden…
In Germany, for business trip or family journay I had the opportunity to visit many city. I suggest you to go in Co…
I’ve had the pleasure of organizing several tours with GGS and I’ve never been disappointed. Sergie (my last guide)…
Augsburg Morning walk
This was a great morning stroll from my hotel through the artisan community and to the old city. The tour guide was…
Guide was knowledgeable and pleasant. He walked all the highlights with us and answered questions. Very pleasant pe…
Wear your walking shoes
We enjoyed our Tour guide. We got an inside tour of there wonderful artifacts. He shared intersesting stories, and…
We have been working with GGS - Siavash for the past 2 years now, availing guides, assistance and even transport at…
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH GGS
We worked with GGS for few of our tours, but we are already impressed with the swift and good service they have pro…
3 Hour walking tour of Munich
My husband and I had a 3 hour walking tour with Siavash in Munich. It was a fantastic tour. Informative at a rela…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,083 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Frankfurt Public Walking Tour
What time does Frankfurt Public Walking Tour start?
Frankfurt Public Walking Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Frankfurt Public Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Frankfurt Public Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Frankfurt Public Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Frankfurt Public Walking Tour?
Frankfurt Public Walking Tour price starts from AU$54.09. Discover and book Frankfurt Public Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Frankfurt Public Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Frankfurt Public Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Frankfurt Public Walking Tour on Tripadvisor