Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour is about World War II events, especially the history of the Third Reich in Berlin. Here you will walk by historical monuments, witnesses of this tragic but unforgettable time of humanity. From the Reichstag Building to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, you will discover Hitler's Bunker where the Führer perished, the ancient headquarters of the Gestapo and the SS office, but also the Holocaust Memorial.
Reichstag Building, Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Breitscheidplatz, 10789 Berlin, Germany
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Martin Luther is NOT the same historical figure as MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr. Germany is not the same nation as the …
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,779 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Reichstag Building
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour price starts from AU$364.54. Discover and book Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour on Tripadvisor