Experience a romantic break in the iconic VW Beetle. At the wheel of a VW Beetle you become a local and get applause and appreciative looks from the roadside. With the roof down, you can experience rural Bavaria away from the metropolis, drive through picturesque villages past lakes and monasteries. This tour leaves lasting memories and strong emotions.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Daily rent VW Beetle 1303 Cabriolet
- Illustrated tour book
- Admission and guided tours
- Departure details
- Balanstraße 73, 81541 München, Germany We hand over the VW Beetle Cabriolet to you in the multi-storey car park on the "Neue Balan" site, where the Nostalgic office is also located. You can park your own car free of charge in the surrounding streets or you can park directly in the parking garage (25 € / day).
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 243513P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: When handing over vintage cars, the customer must have an identity card and a valid credit card and sign a declaration stating that he is liable for traffic fines and damage to the vehicle (up to the amount of the deductible of € 500) that he caused.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 243513P1