Visit: Aeroscopia, Andre Turcat Street, 31700 Blagnac France
Under its canopy, the aeroscopia museum showcases a very rich collection of civil and military aircraft, among which several can be visited.
Around the aircraft, many scale models, as well as videos and animations for all ages and a historic fresco, recount the history of aviation, from its origins to today
Meet the four stars of our collection:
- Concorde : the legend
- The Airbus A300B and its amazing refurbishment, with transparetn floor and window panels
- The impressive Super Guppy and its cargo bay movie theatre.
- Caravelle, the classic French vintage jetliner
Take control of your visit:
- Explore our interactive thematic exhibitions
- You are the pilot : try our real flight simulator
- Don’t miss our scientific and cultural events
- Pass on the culture of aviation to your children thanks to our workshops and presentations, available all year round.
Several different visits are proposed:
- independent tours
- guided thematic tours
- the discovery tour, the family tour…
Children are given special attention, with a story tour and a free booklet: « Rallye in the museum »
Aeroscopia also hosts several receptive zones: the Evénement’Ciel area, which can be privatised for evening events and the seminar rooms and the auditorium in the Ferme de Pinot.
A shop enables visitors to take home a souvenir of their visit, offering a wide range of products, from pens and scale models to T-shirts or toys, posters, postcards, books and DVDs on aviation.
The Sky-Trotter, a 150 seat restaurant with a terrace opening onto the parc, enables visitors or passers-by to enjoy lunch or a snack, each day of the year.
The « Atelier des avions », located just next to the Ferme de Pinot, groups the collection of aircraft belonging to the Ailes Anciennes association - who restores and preserves the aircraft composing the aeronautical heritage of Toulouse - and the Aérothèque and Cap’Avenir Concorde associations.
Guided tours are regularly organised, for young and old.