Learn about the history of the arc de Triomphe and Charles de Gaulle Square, where the monument is located, reveal the secrets of the names engraved under the arches of the arc de Triomphe with the private audio tour available on Wegotrip App (included).
– Gain direct access to the top of the breathtaking Arc de Triomphe
– Relish the best panoramic view of Paris
– See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier
– Be independent on a guide or a group tour
– Enjoy your trip at your own pace
WeGoTrip on App Store and Google Play is free and works offline.
⚠️ There's no elevator to reach the top, so you must climb the 284 steps.
⚠️ Bags, items exceeding 40cmX40cmX20cm and strollers aren't allowed.
ℹ️ Under-18s, EU citizens and regularized EU residents aged 18-25, French jobseekers and disabled visitors and their carers get in free with a valid ID.
ℹ️ Please also note that last admission 45 minutes before closing, during peak times 1 hour before closing due to safety reasons.