Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A EXPERIENCE HOSTED BY A TRUE RESIDENT OF MONTMARTRE !!! We'll walk and explore beautiful places, some secret gardens and hidden streets. We'll discover lovely cafés, shops, art galleries. Our tour includes charming sites that have forged the international renown of Montmartre: - Moulin Rouge Cabaret and the Red light district - Ateliers and homes of great artists: Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir, Toulouse-Lautrec - Movie spots from 'Amélie', among others films - Square des Abbesses and the romantic 'I love you' wall - The last windmills and beautiful vineyards - We'll find out one of the oldest Parisian church, a former abbey - We'll finish discovering the Artists Square (Place du Tertre) and the beautiful Basilica of the Sacred Heart: where we'll get fabulous views of the Parisian rooftops. Keep in mind that halfway through our tour we'll take a break and taste nice French cheeses and cold meats with a glass of wine or other soft drink (included in the Experience).
- You'll start atBlanche75018 Paris, FranceOur meeting point will be outside the Metro (subway) station BLANCHE (it's only one EXIT). Few steps from Boulevard de Clichy and Rue Lepic. I'll be right there near the stairs with a binder on my hands. PLEASE be so kind to ARRIVE ON TIME. Thank you!See address & details
- Pass byMoulin RougeCafé des Deux MoulinsVan Gogh's HouseRue des AbbessesLe Mur des Je t'aimePlace des AbbessesLe Bateau-LavoirRue Androuet
- 1Moulin de la GaletteStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byVilla Léandre
- 2Rue de l'AbreuvoirStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3La Maison RoseStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Le Clos MontmartreStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Au Lapin AgileStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6La Bonne FranquetteStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Place du TertreStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Eglise Saint-Pierre de MontmartreStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9MontmartreStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de MontmartreStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSacré-Cœur Basilica1 Parvis du Sacré-Cœur, 75018 Paris, FranceWe'll finish discovering the beautiful Basilica of the Sacred Heart terrace: where we'll get fabulous views of the Parisian rooftops. And then I can give you directions on how to continue visiting the neighborhood or how to get to the nearest public transport.See address & details
Blanche, 75018 Paris, France
Sacré-Cœur Basilica, 1 Parvis du Sacré-Cœur, 75018 Paris, France
- We'll visit one of the most beautiful and historical places in Montmartre: here we will share a tasting of French cheeses and cold cuts, bread and a glass of wine (or another non-alcoholic drink).
- Alcoholic Beverages
- For organizational reasons I can't guarantee the satisfaction of special diets.Thanks for understand
- Entry/Admission - Le Clos Montmartre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Gustavo was awesome! He took us first to the less obvious with the end being the Sacre Coeur. He showed us where Picasso, Dalida, Van Gogh lived accompanied by the drawings the latter painted and that depicted the old Montmartre. There is a very nice surprise in the middle that…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,416 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,836 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour
Which attractions will I visit with MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour?
How much is MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour?
MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour price starts from AU$106.04. Discover and book MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour on Tripadvisor
What is the MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour cancellation policy?
MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour?
MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour is hosted by MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MONTMARTRE lifestyle, art & food tour on Tripadvisor