View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Place Raoul Dautry, 75015 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Rail to and from Paris to Brittany
- Pick-up and drop-off in Brittany
- Local transfers to and from your hotel/apartment in Paris
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Names and additional information of all participants for rail booking (to be collected after booking confirmation)
- Rail tickets delivered via email
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (NOTE: the walk from the base of the Abbey at Mont Saint Michel to the top is rather steep)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Link Paris
Amazing/Fantastic/Everyone should take this tour.
Eric, our guide, was so informative and really knew his stuff. He made Normandy come alive for us. We came away…
Webster Groves, Missouri50
Stunning Tour of Normandy / D-Day Experience
This past January I treated my dad to a bucket-list trip to Europe, including a day trip to Normandy from Paris. …
Awesome Service and Awesome Tour
As part of an extension to a Bike and Barge Trip that we ran last summer on the Mosel, we took a group of 6…
Great Sample of Brittany
Going to Brittany by train rather than bus saved travel time and the small group was pleasant. We were given time…
Great way to see the Normandy beaches
Going to Normandy by train saved travel time and the small group size was very pleasant. The museum's exhibits…
Our guide was amazing and informative. Everything was easy. The Normandy Day experience was one of the best things…
Great way to see Normandy in a day
Link Paris did a great job of handling our train tickets, picking & taking us at the train station. The tour was…
Perfect trip to see DDay History
We spent the day traveling to Normandy and seeing the sites around DDay history. It was all superb. ParisLink…
We were visiting Paris and really wanted to experience the D-day beaches with our children. Most travel websites…
Normandy D-Day Tour From Paris
Great tour. Nice train ride from Paris to Caen (2 hours). We were met at the train station by our awesome guide,…
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255