Your tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or in front the apartment you will be renting.
Usually we pick you up at your accommodation at 8:30am (please send us your exact address in Paris when booking)
If it is your first time in Paris this is the perfect tour for you. For this Paris sightseeing tour, there is no guided tour inside any museum/monument but if you feel like stopping for pictures or to walk inside Notre Dame or/and in Montmartre on your own, your driver-guide will give you enough time to do so. The following itinerary of this private Paris tour has been listed merely as a guideline (depending on the traffic and your interests)
- see he heart of Paris, the Ile de la Cite and Ile Saint Louis
- admire the Notre-Dame Cathedral
- drive on the Champs-Elysees avenue and its Arch of Triumph, the historic place de la Concorde, the Madeleine Church
- discover the spectacular Garnier Opera House, the high end shopping area near Place Vendôme
- see Le Louvre (the biggest museum in the world), the Conciergerie, the City Hall of Paris
- stop at the Invalides (military museum and where Napoleon is buried)
- see the Eiffel Tower (this tour does not include any entrance tickets to the Eiffel tower)
- enjoy the view from the Trocadero roundabout
We offer the most comfortable door-to-door service from your accommodation in Paris with our luxury Mercedes air conditioned vans.
As a reminder, this is your private tour and you may customize it the way you like.
As a reminder, we only give private guided tours.