Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Saturday: Paris – Reims –...
Sunday: Luxembourg – Trier –...
Monday: Frankfurt – Bonn –...
Tuesday: Amsterdam – Zaanse...
Wednesday: Amsterdam – Brussels...
Thursday: Paris – Versailles –...
Saturday: Paris – Lucerne (650 km)
Sunday: Lucerne– Milan –Venice...
Monday: Venice – Rome (550 km)
Tuesday: Rome – Vatican –Arezzo...
Wednesday: Arezzo – Florence –...
Thursday: Genoa nearby city –...
Friday: Avignon nearby city –...
Place d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Gratuities for tour manager/driver €7 per person per day, will be collected in cash whilst on tour.
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- City entrance fees + taxes in Paris, Venice and Rome (€90 is the maximum amount for the entire tour)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - Pont Adolphe
- Entry/Admission - Karl Marx House
- Entry/Admission - Porta Nigra
- Entry/Admission - River Rhine
- Entry/Admission - Roemerberg
- Entry/Admission - Beethoven-Haus Bonn
- Entry/Admission - Cologne Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam Canal Ring
- Entry/Admission - Dam Square
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - Atomium
- Entry/Admission - Manneken Pis
- Entry/Admission - Champs-Elysees
- Entry/Admission - Place de la Concorde
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier
- Entry/Admission - Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
- Entry/Admission - Chapel Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Entry/Admission - New Murano Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Vatican City
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Trevi Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri
- Entry/Admission - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Entry/Admission - Ponte Vecchio
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di Giotto
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Monaco Grand Prix
- Entry/Admission - Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes
- Entry/Admission - Place d'Italie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number, GENDER (!), date of birth and nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If your child would like to have a separate bed, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €50 per person per night will need to be paid
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Please note that the following attractions will be closed on 25 December: Vatican Museum, Colosseum and St Peter Cathedral (depending if any religious events will be arranged that day)
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers.There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Vietnamese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 2 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak English or Vietnamese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Vietnamese/English).
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- Most travellers can participate
- The information in this publication was compiled with the greatest care; nevertheless, no rights may be derived from this publication.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
This was an extremely well organized trip tour. Our guide was Simon and he's the best. He speaks 5 languages considering this a Chinese tour company with mostly Chinese tourist I was a little worried. But there was zero issues. For the price you get to see and experience so…
This was amazing we had a great 2 week trip through Europe Peter and I we were pleased to get the trip it was a lifetime Memory and to visit the place's was just what we wanted to do and and to walk through the fantastic colours of tulips was amazing it was well worth the trip…
Date of experience: September 2019
With so few reviews compared to other companies, I was hesitant to book with goEUgo. Nevertheless, just looking at the price versus the itinerary, this was a great value, on paper. We had plenty of time at each site to enjoy the spectacle. There is about two thousand…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from goeugo, Director of Sales at 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more.
Responded 6 Aug. 2019
Dear Frigate 12, Wow that is an amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, this makes our tours so valuable. Thank you that we could provide this bonding experience with your son, really appreciate that you were willing to share this with us. We feel honored :) Indeed, we do not have a lot of reviews, we will try to collect more reviews for our tours, thank you for your feedback regarding this. We look forward to welcome you again soon on our other goEUgo lines. Wishing you a great day ahead! Best regards, Maggie Chau
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: goEUgo International Limited
Trip canceled 22 hours before the actual time
Got a call with USA caller ID so i thought it was a prank call. We were already in Madrid & it was our Day 4 in Spa…
7days 2countries (Switzerland and Italy; but Paris was not explored).
In a short 7 days, goEUgo has made a solo trip and week long vacation filled with adventure, wonder and gratitude. …
affordable but not extensive or in depth
For your 85 euros per night (as of 2020), you get hotel way outside of city, breakfast, bus or coach. Advantage is…
Worst Group Arrangement We Ever Had
We asked Goeugo, Holland office to arrange our group in May 2019, but the quality of the tour is very poor, we had …
Absolutely Worst Tour Guide Ever
We've just completed a 4-Day England and Scotland Tour with goEUgo over Christmas. As the tour was from December 23…
Dev Raj P00
Wonderful trip with lifetime memories: Paris, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Monaco, Nice and Cannes
Visiting Paris, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Monaco, Nice and Cannes was a lifetime memory. I will highl…
Not much of a fun
the tour guide was not able to speak english properly. it was the worst tour giude. Very less time at important pla…
Great way to see a lot of Europe at a fair price
We did the blue line trip thru 7 countries in 7 days. There were people from 10 different countries on our bus. So…
Excellent guide with very good local knowledge.
The travel flexibility was just right for us. Excellent guide with very good local knowledge and excellent English.…
Thank You GoEuGo!
At first I was so skeptical about taking tour bus because I knew it's gonna be exhausting and time limited to see t…
A must-visit tour line
I have just completed the GreenLine Tour and I must admit it was a really great experience. First and foremost our …
Scandinavian tour from Copenhagen
The 7-day Scandinavian tour through GoEuGo was a fabulous tour commencing from Copenhagen going towards Stockholm …
Totally worth the tour
It was a fantastic experience. Highly recommended and really enjoyed the whole Green Line tour. Kenzo made the tour…
Wonderful tour with Danny
It was one of the best tour I had and amazed with breathtaking views. Special thanks to Danny for making out tour a…
Green Line Tour 2019
Even as upset as I am, I'm going to leave an even-handed review of GoEUGo Green Line that runs from France-Italy. T…
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, Pont Adolphe, and 41 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,111 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,862 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more.
What time does 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. start?
14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. will start at 8:45 AM. Discover and book 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more.?
How much is 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more.?
14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. price starts from AU$2,083.50. Discover and book 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. on Tripadvisor
What is the 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. cancellation policy?
14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 14-day Taste of Europe Tour: France, Italy, Monaco,Switzerland,Germany and more. on Tripadvisor