Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Saturday: Paris – Reims –...
Sunday: Luxembourg – Trier –...
Monday: Frankfurt – Bonn –...
Tuesday: Amsterdam – Zaanse...
Wednesday: Amsterdam – Brussels...
Thursday: Paris – Versailles –...
Place d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included) Daily continental breakfast Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches Experienced and professional coach driver The services of an experienced tour manager
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- City entrance fees + taxes for Paris: Thursday and Friday (€15 per person, per day)
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - Pont Adolphe
- Entry/Admission - Place de la Constitution
- Entry/Admission - Karl Marx House
- Entry/Admission - Porta Nigra
- Entry/Admission - River Rhine
- Entry/Admission - Roemerberg
- Entry/Admission - Beethoven-Haus Bonn
- Entry/Admission - Cologne Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
- Entry/Admission - Amsterdam Canal Ring
- Entry/Admission - Dam Square
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - Atomium
- Entry/Admission - Manneken Pis
- Entry/Admission - Grand Place
- Entry/Admission - Champs-Elysees
- Entry/Admission - Place de la Concorde
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Entry/Admission - Musee de l’Armee des Invalides
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier
- Entry/Admission - Galeries Lafayette Paris Haussmann
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number, gender, date of birth and nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €50 per person per night will need to be paid
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: goEUgo International Limited
Trip canceled 22 hours before the actual time
Got a call with USA caller ID so i thought it was a prank call. We were already in Madrid & it was our Day 4 in Spa…
7days 2countries (Switzerland and Italy; but Paris was not explored).
In a short 7 days, goEUgo has made a solo trip and week long vacation filled with adventure, wonder and gratitude. …
affordable but not extensive or in depth
For your 85 euros per night (as of 2020), you get hotel way outside of city, breakfast, bus or coach. Advantage is…
Worst Group Arrangement We Ever Had
We asked Goeugo, Holland office to arrange our group in May 2019, but the quality of the tour is very poor, we had …
Absolutely worth it me and my dad had a great time
This was an extremely well organized trip tour. Our guide was Simon and he's the best. He speaks 5 languages cons…
a 2 week tour
This was amazing we had a great 2 week trip through Europe Peter and I we were pleased to get the trip it was a lif…
Absolutely Worst Tour Guide Ever
We've just completed a 4-Day England and Scotland Tour with goEUgo over Christmas. As the tour was from December 23…
Dev Raj P00
Wonderful trip with lifetime memories: Paris, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Monaco, Nice and Cannes
Visiting Paris, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Monaco, Nice and Cannes was a lifetime memory. I will highl…
Not much of a fun
the tour guide was not able to speak english properly. it was the worst tour giude. Very less time at important pla…
Great way to see a lot of Europe at a fair price
We did the blue line trip thru 7 countries in 7 days. There were people from 10 different countries on our bus. So…
Excellent guide with very good local knowledge.
The travel flexibility was just right for us. Excellent guide with very good local knowledge and excellent English.…
Thank You GoEuGo!
At first I was so skeptical about taking tour bus because I knew it's gonna be exhausting and time limited to see t…
A must-visit tour line
I have just completed the GreenLine Tour and I must admit it was a really great experience. First and foremost our …
Scandinavian tour from Copenhagen
The 7-day Scandinavian tour through GoEuGo was a fabulous tour commencing from Copenhagen going towards Stockholm …
Amazing trip through Europe, Lifetime Memory
With so few reviews compared to other companies, I was hesitant to book with goEUgo. Nevertheless, just looking at…
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, Pont Adolphe, and 24 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 872 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 128 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,111 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France
What time does 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France start?
7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France will start at 8:45 AM. Discover and book 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France?
How much is 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France?
7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France price starts from AU$1,036.56. Discover and book 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France on Tripadvisor
What is the 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France cancellation policy?
7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 7-Day Taste of Central Europe from Paris: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France on Tripadvisor