Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1-Hour Cruise on the Seine river
- Free map of Paris
- Delivery at your hotel in Paris only ( not at private residence )
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Audio guide
- Temporary exhibitions or conference visits with use of Paris Museum Pass (additional fees required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Under 18 years old do not pay for most of the museums in Paris
- This is not a e-voucher Pass. Your Paris Museum Pass will be delivered to your hotel indicated at time of booking one (1) day prior to your scheduled arrival
- The Paris Museum Pass provides priority access in many cases, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of museums and monuments.
- The Paris Museum Pass does not include access to temporary exhibitions or conference visits Most museums and monuments are free for the under 18s and EU residents under 26s
- Many museums/attractions are generally closed on Monday or Tuesday, 1st January and 1st May
- The skip-the-line aspect of the pass cannot always be guaranteed in certain sites operating an access system that requires the production of a free ticket or when there are security checks in place or limited regulated access for security reasons
- Passes are neither able to be returned or exchanged
- Exceptional closing hours and free admissions (strikes, national holidays, etc.) will neither prolong the duration of the pass, nor entitle the holder to a refund of one or more days
- Your Paris Museum Pass will be delivered to your hotel indicated at time of booking one (1) day prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
My 16 year old granddaughter and I enjoyed our Seine River nighttime tour. The leisurely trip showcased the many beautiful bridges enhanced by the gargoyles. People on the shore welcomed us with salutes and waves. The sight of the scaffolding surrounding Notre Dame brought back…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from PARISWEBSERVICE... B, Guest Relations Manager at Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
Responded 12 Jul. 2019
We are glad you enjoyed our tour. Thank You
We did not find there were any lines to skip during our early April visit. Not worth the price in slow tourist season.
Date of experience: April 2019
This was our first trip to Paris. The skip the line pass is invaluable. It is a huge time saver and really let's you enjoy the museums. The pass was at our hotel on check-in and was one less hassle. I highly recommend this option just to avoid the lines. I had very low…
Date of experience: October 2018
4 Helpful votes
As a tourist with very little time, we are so grateful that we got the Paris Pass that included the Museum pass. Saves a lot of money and plenty of time as you skip the lines! Went places that we otherwise may not have gone! Please don't go as a tourist without it!
Date of experience: August 2017
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Paris Webservices Day Tours
Great Tour and Guide.
Great tour.... Picked us seamlessly at our hotel, grabbed people from one other hotel and headed out. Once there, w…
A must do to orientate and get your day going...
Versailles is not just the most beautiful, well know or majestic palace, but it's HUGE 8km² to be precise. This to…
Smooth, seamless experience!
We booked the half-day tour for Versailles. Hotel pickup from Paris was on time, and we met our guild (I can’t reme…
Great guide—problems w driver
We loved the tour of Versailles. The guide was informative and delightful. He made history feel present and alive. …
Well Worth The Entire Day
Nothing bad to say considering circumstances did not work in our driver's favor. The morning we were scheduled to b…
Nice, simple way to see Versailles. Pick up at hotel was convenient, and the tour guide was very good. A little ove…
Good way to visit Versailles
We are very satisfied with this tour everything’s were on time and as expected. We received a confirmation few days…
Amazing and opulent place to visit
The driver picked us up on time. He dropped us off at Versailles so we could meet up with the group. Chloe, our tou…
Pickup and transfer from hotel to Versailles was fine. There is a fairly long walk from the drop-off/meeting point,…
Great car service
We arranged for a car service from CDG airport to our hotel in downtown Paris. Went off without a hitch. Safe com…
I really enjoyed my time here. The tour guide explained the location thoroughly and we really enjoyed our time here…
Hotel to Giverny and return - a seamless experience
Our driver, Pascal made the day trip so enjoyable. He was at our hotel exactly on schedule and our small group had …
Price too high just for a drive to Giverny
Giverny itself was lovely and the Driver was pleasant enough but, at a cost of $135 per person it was not worth it …
Relaxing Trip to Giverny
Our driver Pascal was professional and informative. He picked me up right on time and drop off was smooth as well.…
Private tour with Isabel as guide
We very much enjoyed the tour. Isabel provided just the right amount of information and was able to furnish any add…
- Musee Rodin, Musee d'Orsay, and 24 more
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Popular: Booked by 106 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 21,081 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
What time does Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel start?
Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel?
How much is Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel?
Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel price starts from AU$138.98. Discover and book Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel on Tripadvisor
What is the Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel cancellation policy?
Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel on Tripadvisor