This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Thanks to our food tour you will enjoy one unique gourmet promenade in the historical heart of the city. One stop, one dish! Don’t procrastinate! Join us and let’s discover Bordeaux together the gourmet way!
We will take you and your tastebuds on an adventure you won’t forget anytime soon! Gourmet stops and historical anecdotes about the different streets and places we will cross will make you discover Bordeaux in a fun and relaxed way.
Here is a list of your possible tastings!
• Wine tasting – Just the perfect way to start our tour. White, red or rosé. You will taste a glass of a high-quality organic wine and discover how it is made.
• Homemade multiple course tasting – A patiently brewed onion soup with duck parmentier or a vegetarian skillet of seasonal vegetables. Traditional french dishes made with carefully selected quality products, time and love in the perfect “bistro” setting. Yummy!
• Cheese tasting- One of France’s specialties! In a cosy little shop in the center of town, you will taste goat’s or sheep’s milk cheese, brie or camembert, or even comté. The selection is made from small producers with small flocks. Just like in the old days. Which gives the perfect cheese.
• Chocolate tasting - Refined chocolate bonbons from a local female chocolatier who has won several awards. In this wine country, you can easily make a parallel between making wine and making chocolate. Terroir and craftmanship have a large influence of the final product’s quality. You will discover surprising flavours such as lavender or thyme. Timut pepper, poppy, earl grey. But also, coriander and sesame seeds. This is the one address to discover if you are an amateur of delicate and tasteful chocolates.
• Keepsake – A little caramelized hazelnut treat from a small local family business. Made in Médoc.