During a guided walk through the most beautiful Christmas market of France, our Food Expert guide invites you to discover the Alsatian Christmas delicacies through anecdotes, legends and great stories. While enjoying Christmas specialties, your guide will explain the origins and meaning of the Christmas Tree, the traditional « Vin Chaud », the gingerbread recipe or the famous « Bredele » (local Christmas biscuits) to name a few.
This Christmas Market food tour in Strasbourg is perfect for a romantic weekend or a family visit in Strasbourg as it combines gourmet tasting and friendly walks in Strasbourg!
• An original tour combining Alsatian traditions, history and gastronomy
• Our selection of favorite Alsatian Christmas products
• A local food expert guide
• Delicious tastings
• A small group for better interaction
The price includes:
- the guided walking tour in the Old Town and the Christmas market
- the presence of a Food Expert Guide
- A minimum of 7 tastings in the shops visited
Language : English
Duration : 2 hours
Meeting point : steps of the National Opera House 19 place Broglie - Strasbourg