Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at1 Place Scheurer Kestner1 Place Scheurer Kestner, 68000 Colmar, FranceDeparture time: 9:30am. Please mmet your guide 10 minutes before departure time, in front of CGR Cinema.See address & details
- 1OphorusStop: 8 hours - Admission includedYou will follow the mythical wine route and cross / visit some of the most beautiful Alsace villages.Read more
- You'll end at1 Place Scheurer Kestner1 Place Scheurer Kestner, 68000 Colmar, FranceDeparture time: 9:30am. Please mmet your guide 10 minutes before departure time, in front of CGR Cinema.See address & details
1 Place Scheurer Kestner, 68000 Colmar, France
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- 3 wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free wifi access on board
- Entry/Admission - Ophorus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Audre took is to 3 marvelous wineries. Each of the hosts were great ... We learned a lot from each one about their winery, what makes their wines unique, their process for producing fantastic wines and about each of the wines we were drinking. They were very generous with what…
Highly recommend, great guide, great tour and great fun. Historical vineyards and plenty of time to taste, and explore. For those traveling from the US, a much more relaxed atmosphere, winemakers are the family of the vineyard. You get to see the cellars, touch the barrels, and…
Date of experience: October 2019
We chose to do this on our second day & it was a great way to really learn about the basics, discover wineries which we wouldn't have been able to go to on our own! At each winery, we were able to taste almost all the grapes, which was such a plus to understand what kind of…
Date of experience: August 2019
Our tour with Jean Yeves was a highlight of our vacation. We expected a group of six or eight but found out we were the only two. A private tour began. Jean is a special guide. He has an obvious bond with the vineyard owners we visited and a love of the land and it's vineyards.…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great trip! A good balance between wine tasting, sightseeing trough the vineyards and beautiful villages. Our guide…
Visit to Riquewihr for village and Christmas Market
A film set village beautiful and old, preserved. The market is good but the village and Restaurants are the scene s…
I signed up for this tour on a whim because my family was tired after 2 weeks of travel. We had our 4 children alo…
Great tour of Alsace.
Enjoyed the castle, the sightseeing, and the wine tasting. The tour guide did a good job. Would highly recommend t…
Best half day spent in Alsace! Our guide was super cool and friendly, he had lots of stories to share and made our…
Half day wine tour from
We had a lovely time on our 1/2 day wine tour. Visited 2 nice wineries and had tours along with tastings. Our guide…
Cutest towns I’ve ever seen
We were spending two nights in Colmar France and wanted to see the nearby Villages. We stayed at the Mercury Hotel …
Great day trip from Colmar
We were very happy we chose the small group Gems of Alsace tour from Colmar. The group consisted of us snd another …
Half day tour
Excellent morning. We were so happy we took this tour. Small group and our guide was superb. He was engaging friend…
Jean-Yves Saved the Day
Jean-Yves turned our otherwise disastrous day into a memorable experience. Our plan was to book "Alsace Day Trip f…
Everything was perfectly planned. Colmar and the other village was great, the person that guide us throw all the vi…
Loved our four hours with our great guide, whose name escapes me! Full of information without lecturing. Excellen…
A must for Colmar visit
It is a great complimentary visit of small villages which are as beautiful as Colmar central. The whole trip is 4 h…
We had a really nice afternoon:) Great wineries and great guide.Nice tour of Alsace and surroundings.
We had a great van tour to two small wineries, tasting at least ten wines at each! Friendly, knowledgeable guide a…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 189 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar
What time does Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar start?
Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar on Tripadvisor
How much is Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar?
Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar price starts from AU$216.26. Discover and book Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar on Tripadvisor
What is the Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar cancellation policy?
Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar?
Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar is hosted by Ophorus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ophorus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alsace Full Day Wine Tour from Colmar on Tripadvisor