Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is an extension of our 10 Day tour, combined with the amazing highlights of Northern Ireland. This is an epic trip that will truly take you beyond the guidebooks. This tour ensures you delve into every Irish myth. You will see all the beautiful coastlines, experience local pubs boisterous from noon until midnight to the wildest and remote parts of Ireland. So, join this full Giant Irish tour, while going further off the beaten track.
South to Antrim Coast
Antrim Coast & Giants Causeway
Derry to Donegal
Donegal to Connemara
Full Day Connemara Region
Inis Mor & Doolin
Cliffs of Moher & Dingle Peninsula
Full Day Dingle Peninsula
Ring of Kerry to Killarney
Full day Killarney National Park
Killarney to Kilkenny
Kilkenny to Waterford
Waterford to Dublin
Jurys Inn Parnell Street Dublin, Plaza, Moore St, Parnell St, North City, Dublin, D01 E0H3, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
- Entry/Admission - Slieve League
- Entry/Admission - Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Garden
- Entry/Admission - Doolin Pier
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
- Entry/Admission - River Shannon
- Entry/Admission - West Kerry Sheep Dog Demonstrations
- Entry/Admission - Blarney Castle & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Rock of Cashel
- Entry/Admission - Glendalough Monastic Settlement
- Any Tour Options as specified in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Black Taxi Cab Tour Belfast
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Bushmills Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Derry Guided Tours
- Entry/Admission - Dun Aonghasa
- Entry/Admission - Dingle Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Skellig Michael
- Entry/Admission - Smithwick's Experience
- Entry/Admission - St. Canice's Cathedral & Round Tower
- Entry/Admission - Kilkenny Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Irish Experience Tours
Great Customer Service! The team was fantastic in responding and working with me on my travel issue. Highly recommend.
My review is about the team and company when working through booking issues, not a specific trip. They were respect…
This is the way to see Ireland!
My pal and I were blown away by the quality and sheer fun of our day with Irish Experience. I know Ireland well, a…
Not as advertised!
We booked a private Ring of Kerry tour from Cork. The page on their website says very clearly that they "move away…
Highlight of our trip to Ireland!
My mom and I loved everything about this tour! Sean showed us a perfect mix of both popular and off the beaten path…
I did the Southwest tour through Ireland and I really enjoyed it. We traveled with a nice small group, only 9 peop…
Highlight of our trip, Thank you Rory!
We did the private 1 day Dingle peninsula tour (from Killarney) with Rory. I recommend this to any group or family…
This was a great tour. Being a small group, the guide was flexible and accommodated whenever possible. We hit off…
Wow...What a Terrific Tour!
What a terrific tour we had. We were fortunate to get Sean for this tour and he did a wonderful job throughout our…
Shackleton Tour 13 Days
If you like off the beaten path and spectacular hikes, this is the tour for you. We saw some of the key sights, li…
Relaxing and informative
I have used Irish Experience twice and both times had very friendly and engaging tour drivers, who made the trips i…
Spectacular Country -- Spectacular Guides!
We were picked up in Dublin by Sean Power and four days later when we arrived in Killarney we'd had the best possib…
3 day wild Atlantic way tour
Great trip. Went to Galway, Westport, aran Island, Cliffs of Moor. I climbed Crogh Patrick that was great. The whol…
South & West Ireland
Anthony was our primary driver for our 9-day custom tour of south & west Ireland - including the Dingle Peninsula, …
I have an amazing time going into the Dingle tour with the Irish Experience! What I love the most about their tours…
Galway and Aran Islands tour
This tour was awesome, we got to see Connemara national park and explore the Aran islands. The hostel we stayed in …
- Hill of Slane, Black Taxi Cab Tour Belfast, and 58 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 17,892 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,773 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,944 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin
What time does 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin start?
13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin?
How much is 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin?
13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin price starts from AU$3,440.11. Discover and book 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor
What is the 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin cancellation policy?
13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 13-Day Full Irish Experience Small-Group Tour from Dublin on Tripadvisor