Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Totally bespoke Dublin tour unique to you based on our chat and I will do the rest! My tour style is: History - Music - The Craic (fun) - Real Pubs These 4 elements will give you an understanding of Irish culture such as we discover the 1916 Revolution, the catastrophic Great Hunger of the mid 19th century, Viking Dublin, classic Dublin pubs culture, religious Ireland, Irish America, scenic Dublin bay & more. Traditional Irish music throughout. Once you book the tour, we will coordinate which of the optional stops which are important to you and I can put the bespoke tour together for you. An Authentic Dublin Experience is to learn the real Dublin, meet the locals with a local and to see the sides of Dublin that also exist outside of the well worn tourist trail. Hope to see you soon in Dublin, Éamonn
- You'll start atThe SpireOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Book of Kells and the Old Library ExhibitionStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Saint Patrick's CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Christ Church CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Dublin City Wall and GateStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Guinness StorehouseStop: 105 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Arbour Hill CemeteryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Phoenix ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 814 Henrietta StreetStop: 80 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byRiver Liffey
- 9EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumStop: 105 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10The Jeanie Johnston: An Irish Famine StoryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 6 more stops
The Spire, O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Still or sparkling
- Irish chocolates
- Attraction fees of the optional choices.
- Entry/Admission - The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition
- Entry/Admission - Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Guinness Storehouse
- Entry/Admission - 14 Henrietta Street
- Entry/Admission - EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Jeanie Johnston: An Irish Famine Story
- Entry/Admission - Croke Park Stadium Tour & GAA Museum
- Entry/Admission - Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Child seats available too.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I knew we were in for a treat once Eamon turned on U2. He took us to all the spots that he knew would suit our family’s interests. We wanted a fun day out in the city with drinks (of course) and a bit of history. It was the perfect balance of history, fun, and sightseeing. Eamon…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from ChaperoneVIP, Owner at My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience
Responded 28 Mar. 2020
Hey Jack, Thanks for the great review my friend. We had good fin all day in Dublins fair city! 💎 Éamonn
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: ChaperoneVIP Private Tours
Unfortunately due to COVID, our trip to IRELAND was canceled. However, I still wanted to leave a review to give pr…
I can write a long list of everything that was good. But take it short. You are king! Thanks for the tour, it was …
Group Trip to the Cliffs
What an amazing day! Eamonn was great company, very knowledgeable on all things Ireland, picked us up at our Airbnb…
Study abroad drop-off made easy!
I cannot say enough good things about Eamonn! There were 6 of us coming from the States to drop off my son to study…
The Shillelagh Boys 2020
Eamonn was top notch! From having to pick us up earlier than expected at the airport to driving us all over the cou…
You will not find a more affable, knowledgeable guide than Eamonn. Just back from a 5 day custom tour of Ireland th…
Great local flavor!
If anyone knows the books and crannies of Dublin better than Eamonn, I haven’t met him. With great humor and cheer …
Dublin, a real good expirence.
Eamonn Is a Great One, we share a very Good and Fun time. Is a Gent man, have a complete knowledge about Ireland. …
Awesome Tour with Guide Eamonn
I have traveled all over the world and our Tour Guide Eamonn was by far the best private tour I have ever taken! W…
Amazing experience and tour
Eamon was incredible, right from the start. He made the tour feel like we were a part of the culture and on an ongo…
The perfect personalised tour - can’t recommend enough!
I have used Eamonn twice now - once on a hen do with a group and once with my boyfriend and both times have been am…
Eamon was the best!!
Our trip was unbelievable because of Eamon!! He was so good we booked him for another day!!! He helped us find lo…
Eamonn represents the very best of Ireland! He is a knowledgeable tour guide, efficient and careful driver and fr…
The best guide ever!
This was the best tour guide ever. Eamon helped us find our family in a remote countryside town! We enjoyed his mu…
Private tour with Dublin‘s best taxi driver
We were looking for a private tour to Newgrange and were lucky to find Aemonn. Starting in Dublin with his comforta…
- Duration: 9–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,669 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,535 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,323 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 17,877 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,764 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience
Which attractions will I visit with My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience?
How much is My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience?
My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience price starts from AU$1,143.71. Discover and book My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience on Tripadvisor
What is the My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience cancellation policy?
My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience on Tripadvisor
Which company provides My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience?
My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience is hosted by ChaperoneVIP Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChaperoneVIP Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Authentic Dublin: History, Music, Locals & Pubs - Private Day Tour Experience on Tripadvisor