Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atLafayette BuildingOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bray Head Cliff WalkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Wicklow Mountains National ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Victor's WayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySally GapBlessington Lakes
- 4Kildare Brewing CompanyStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atLafayette BuildingLafayette Building, D'Olier Street, Dublin 2, IrelandCity Centre or transport hubs - Heuston station, Connolly, Dart and Luas stations. Red Cow roundabout.See address & details
Lafayette Building, D'Olier Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Victor's Way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mark Twig
Mark was our favorite part of Ireland!
I booked our craft beer tour in June for our August vacation. To my surprise Mark reached out to me on What's App …
Thank you, Mark!
Mark was PHENOMENAL. He was beyond accommodating, even gave us things to do on other parts of our trip which was re…
Excellent tour guide & Excellent tour!
We did this tour since we are craft beer fans, but this tour is so much more! Mark Twig is an excellent host & tou…
One in a million!
Mark is one of the most energetic people in the business. His passion for beer and all the support businesses is go…
Mark Twig IS a Legend.
Mark is the most kind, thoughtful and passionate tour guide I have encountered in my travels around the world. He …
More than just a beer tour!
An amazing day out, full of tranquility and mindfulness. Mark was a fantastic guide who knew his stuff, he had a gr…
Excellent tour with many different options...
Not only is Mark an expert in craft beer (and knows where to find all the best ones in Ireland) but he can also tak…
Will WE go up the mountains?
Mark knows his stuff. A beer tour which could easily become an annual religious pilgrimage. We all know the best pi…
Twig is a wonderful tour guide. His knowledge of almost any subject makes the tour very enjoyable. He knows his bee…
Life Changing/Spiritual Experience
This tour was truly a life changing experience. The people, beer, and food were amazing. ❤️ Canvas #1
- Duration: 2–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 10,322 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,005 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare
How much is Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare?
Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare price starts from AU$424.23. Discover and book Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare on Tripadvisor
What is the Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare cancellation policy?
Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare?
Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare is hosted by Mark Twig. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mark Twig on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Experience Wicklow and a Taste of Kildare on Tripadvisor