Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price Guarantee
There’s so much history crammed into this one neighbourhood, you’ll be struggling to keep up. From memorials to greats in Westminster Abbey to the heartbeat of British government in Whitehall to the scene of all action, No. 10 Downing Street…this tour is a fast-paced thriller. Most-photographed, most-recognised and most-loved, every landmark helps you tick off your entire London-essentials list. Buzz of Trafalgar Square, elegance of St. James's Park, to the glamour of Buckingham Palace, it’s a feast all the way. Broad boulevards, and the vistas long -- the perfect backdrop for the pomp and pageantry of royal occasions. Piccadilly Circus, London Eye, River Thames, Hyde Park, Albert Hall, even Harrods…you’ll forget to look at your phone. We even do 3 UNESCO World Heritage and 2 Tudor Palaces. Themes vary from British Monarchy’s Royal Palaces to Pomp and Ceremony to UK Parliament and Brexit to Winston Churchill’s Darkest Hour in World War Two. Which will it be for you today?
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Buckingham PalaceStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Westminster AbbeyStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Palace of WestminsterStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Clarence HouseStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5St. James'sStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Horse Guards Parade at WhitehallStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAdmiralty ArchHyde ParkDiana Princess of Wales Memorial FountainRoyal Albert HallThames RiverLambeth Palace
- 7Kensington PalaceStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Spencer HouseStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Houses of ParliamentStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byBig BenDowning StreetParliament SquareWinston Churchill StatueLondon EyeCentral Hall WestminsterWestminster CathedralWhitehall PalaceTrafalgar SquarePiccadilly CircusQueen Victoria MemorialNelson's ColumnNational GalleryKensington GardensAlbert Memorial
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Westminster
- Entry/Admission - Clarence House
- Entry/Admission - Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall
- Entry/Admission - Kensington Palace
- Entry/Admission - Spencer House
- Entry/Admission - Houses of Parliament
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- COVID-19 Special Measures. The health and safety of our guests is always our top priority here at BCHT. We are putting in place some extra special measures for all future tour activities: All our vehicles will be sanitised with disinfectant cleaning by their owner drivers immediately after each service. Presentation stops will be conducted in quiet open air locations – away from crowded hotspots. Driver Guide hosts shall wash and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis throughout each service. Hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests at all times while on tour. Standard measures which enhance your protection: The transparent partition screen provides a unique private passenger compartment for the passengers. A safe distance exists between guests and their Driver Guide hosts – exceeding the current minimum 2 metres set by government guidelines. The passenger compartment has a separately controlled air-conditioning system.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were in London taking this great tour exactly one year ago today. Miss it - it was excellent. Great service by a very knowledgeable driver. We saw so much more of London than we could have on our own. I can’t wait until we can return and take a different one of their tours.…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from RobW3324, Director of Sales at Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour)
Responded 31 Jul. 2020
It's so nice to hear that you guys are missing your Black Cab Heritage Tour Rishon - I know that your Guide host Sam Davy had a very enjoyable time with you last summer!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Black Cab Heritage Tours
Beatlemania Taxi Tour of London
Really enjoyed Mick’s Beatlemania Tour of London with friends. We got from place to place in a clean London Black …
The Highlight of our Trip
We hired a car and driver for a private tour to Windsor and were very pleased with the experience. Our driver Mark …
Outstanding Ancestry Tour
We hired Black Cab Heritage Tours for what turned out to be the most amazing cab service for our “ancestry tour” th…
Best tour ever!
We had a marvelous London tour on an unexpected layover! Mark Kelly was the consummate English gentleman, extremely…
Craig was fantastic. Very informative, super Knowledgeable, we had an excellent time. It was great both for kids an…
Half day amazing London visit
Thanks to Steve Bates, I had a great visit in London within limited time (under corona virus restrictions). He made…
In June 2019 my husband and I, along with another couple, left Canada for a week in London and then a 2-week Baltic…
Wonderful Tour and Way to See the City
Can’t believe it’s been 1 year since our trip to London and our black cab tour. We have such wonderful memories of…
Awesome day in Windsor with Barry --
We had an amazing tour of Windsor with Barry -- one of the awesome tour guides from Black Cab Heritage (In previous…
Look no further! Best Tour company out there!
I had a 5 hour layover in London, and no other company was willing to give us a tour with that amount of time, but …
Shannon William... C00
Best Kids guide!
Our guide Danny, For Westminster to Buckingham Palace, was fantastic! My husband & I brought our 9 year old twin bo…
This was a fantastic experience! The 007 tour was brilliantly entertaining and fascinating! Can not wait to book an…
Fantastic experience, great knowledge and very personable. I would thoroughly recommend for anyone visiting London!
Wonderful service and people!
Such a great experience and staff were so helpful and accomodating! They helped us with all our questions.
Business tour. Amazing service.
I used Black Cab Heritage Tours last year. Our driver Will Jones has been incredibly helpful and flexible with our…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,167 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 34,116 travellers!
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,475 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour)
Which attractions will I visit with Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour)?
How much is Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour)?
Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) price starts from AU$325.34. Discover and book Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) on Tripadvisor
What is the Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) cancellation policy?
Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour)?
Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) is hosted by Black Cab Heritage Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Black Cab Heritage Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic Westminster (Private 2 Hour Tour) on Tripadvisor