Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Due to London's diverse range of race, ethnicity and religion, it is often described as "The World in One City". In London, every culture is welcome. On this tour, you will explore London’s vibrant diversity. In one day you will travel to all continents. You will feel yourself in India, China, Brazil, Middle East, Africa, Eastern and Central Europe. Only London can offer you this one day journey across the globe! • Explore the Roman Wall and the Tower of London • Walk across Chinatown and discover enchanting Chinese Pagoda • Feel yourself at the beginning of civilisation at Neasden temple • See magnificent Central Mosque and Explore Bevis Marks Synagogue • Walk inside of the Westminster Cathedral • Explore multicultural markets
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Roman wall ofLondoniumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Tower of LondonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Bevis Marks SynagogueStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Camden MarketStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5London Central MosqueStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, LondonStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the DormitionStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Battersea ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Westminster CathedralStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Westminster AbbeyStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bevis Marks Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Camden Market
- Entry/Admission - London Central Mosque
- Entry/Admission - BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, London
- Entry/Admission - Russian Orthodox Cathedral of the Dormition
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Pigeon Tours
TOUR OPERATOR DID NOT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! No Cancellation, Text, E-mail, and Voicemail Full!!!!!!!!
I was charged for the tour, showed up 15 minutes early stayed 15 minutes past the tour time at the correct location…
You need to see this
A wonderful collection. Incredible but true, the impressionist movement started in London. Loved the works.
Thank you Pigeon Tours for this amazing activity! I adore Beatles and was happy to discover this places with you :)
Flora (our guide) was absolutely wonderful. Charming, smart and highly knowledgeable (and not just about the Beatl…
Princess Diana Tour
The tour was cancelled the day of the tour because not enough people were signed up. I would not advise using this …
Fantastic Adventure into the world of secret societies
I thoroughly enjoyed this tour as a grand history lesson while diving deep into the secret societies that influence…
Remembering my youth
The Beatles bring of thoughts of my youth. Chis, my guide, knew so much about the Beatles and London. It was my f…
Growing up I was a huge Queen fan and I am really thankful for this opportunity to share this moment and culture wi…
Flora the guide is really interesting to spend time with. She happily pointed out other 'non potter' curiosities be…
A Good Time
A good time, but the best part was conversation and general knowledge that was given. Laid back, not rushed and per…
We enjoyed the tour immensely. The guide was knowledgeable, interesting and friendly and offered a wide range of in…
Wonderful walking tour! Grant was a fountain of information. Rode the Tube and saw London! Abbey Road thrilled! Hig…
Perhaps because it was a very hot day, but tour was only for 1.5hrs & not a great deal of content. I've done bette…
My first tour went so well I booked another tour for the following day!
Thank you Valerie for accommodating me last minute with my reservation and THANK YOU Dani for leading 2 fantastic t…
Harry Potter walking tour
Fun tour.....Ana was great. We saw all of the expected sites, as well as a few surprises. I highly recommend for tr…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
Popular: Booked by 14,196 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 34,209 travellers!
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,586 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe
- Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe price starts from AU$2,062.01. Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe is hosted by Pigeon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pigeon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour. The World in One City: One day across the Globe on Tripadvisor