Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atGreen Park StationPiccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK***PLEASE READ : MEETING POINT INSTRUCTIONS*** Hi There Please arrive 10 mins before the experience starts. - We meet outside of the Ritz hotel (Address : 155 Piccadilly) - Next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs - Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station - When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. - You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point! The tour will commence on time : so please do not be late! A few friendly reminders 1. Bring comfy shoes 2. Bring an umbrella, warm coat or sunscreen to withstand the beautiful English weather :) 3. Bring drinks 4. Bring a camera 5. Please arrive 10 mins before we start 6. Use google maps or another app to plan your journey, London is a big busy city and planning in advance really helps :) Please contact us if you have any queries or questions. We won’t be able to answer our phones once the tour has started it is essential that you arrive 10 minutes before the start and unfortunately we will not be able to provide a refund due to lateness or delay. Please use a journey planner to ensure you leave enough time to get to the starting pointSee address & details
- 1WestminsterStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Tower of LondonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atWestminsterWestminster, London SW1A 2JR, UKSee address & details
Green Park Station, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London in Westminster (3 hours)
- Entry Ticket to Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- An Oyster Card/Travel Card is not needed during the walking tour and will not be provided
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Your guide will direct you to the attraction at the end of the tour. He will not go there with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: London Top Sights Tours
It was really nice tour and everything went smoothly. Really recommend to everyone who likes tours. Will bring fri…
Take this tour!
Take this tour with Chris- his tour was AMAZING. We chose the Palaces and Parliament tour in the morning. We were…
Chris was a really balanced guide his knowledge was really great and he made our tour great to be on A few things …
Couldn’t find a page just for Kew Gardens and felt this was the closest to it. We wanted to let everyone know how g…
Stunning cathedral visit
Pre booked our tickets and visiting time for a reasonable price and totally worth it, no queues to get in, would re…
Booked the trip, paid and showed up 30 minutes earlier than departure time. Found no one at departure point and una…
Absolutely worth the admission fee and such a gorgeous place to visit and a great view from the top as well if you’…
30 Top London Sights
We were disappointed that we were unable to do the tour. The tour was cancelled as was our trip to Europe. First, w…
TAte Bristol ? TAte where ?
The features photo is of TAte Britain a great gallery in itself , but in Pimlico this British art , foolishly not …
Our guide was an amazing storyteller.
Our guide was an amazing storyteller. He was kind and even offered to take photos. I can attest that he takes good …
Chris was our tour guide and he was so friendly and full of knowledge and information. Although it was only two of …
Saturdays are tricky
Chris is a great tour guide and made everything very funny and interesting. The only downside is that on Saturdays,…
Westminster 3 hour walking tour
Tour was exactly what we needed for a quick lesson about London history. Chris was knowledgeable, animated and made…
Henry did an exceptional job on the tour. He knows all the details, could answer every question and is simply an am…
3 hour Westminster Walking Tour
Henry was a great tour guide, very imformative. He had a quick sense of humor too. The title however is Westminst…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 49,050 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,057 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,526 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,703 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London
What time does British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London start?
British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London on Tripadvisor
How much is British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London?
British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London price starts from AU$98.64. Discover and book British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London on Tripadvisor
What is the British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London cancellation policy?
British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book British Royalty Walking Tour & Visit the Tower of London on Tripadvisor