View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the ancient wonder of Stonehenge & Salisbury in modern comforts. with one of our local professional driver on this 5-hour private vehicle self-guided day trip shore excursion from Southampton Cruise terminal, visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge with the return back to your ship in time for departure on this worry-free excursion. Salisbury: is a medieval cathedral city in the southern English county of Wiltshire. It’s 9 miles south of the iconic prehistoric stone circle at Stonehenge, which stands on the grassland of Salisbury Plain. The city’s ornate 13th-century cathedral has a 123m spire, a working 14th-century clock and an original copy of the Magna Carta (the Great Charter), a key document from 1215 A.D.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 hours and 30 minutes waiting time at Salisbury & Stonehenge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Southampton Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge and audio guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Salisbury Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- This service is also available for pickups from Southampton Hotels to Stonehenge & Salisbury.
- Unfortunately, at Salisbury Cathedral, we are unable to pre-book tickets in advance can only be purchased on the day.
- When making a booking, you will need to provide your disembark time and the name of the cruise ship and your disembarkation time (If picking up from the cruise terminal)
- This service is available In 3 different types of vehicles, 1 to 3 adults traveling in a Sedan, 1 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan, 1 to 8 adults traveling in a Van.
- Journey time from Southampton to Stonehenge is approximately 1 hour.
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We took the MSC shore excursion to Salisbury and Stonehenge, and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Stonehenge is a remarkable site and we're grateful to have seen it up close. Salisbury is such a beautiful town, quaint yet lively at the same time. Seeing their magnificent Cathedral…
Date of experience: September 2019
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: Russian
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support