Come and join in on our exciting yoga photography workshop. It's a great opportunity to learn how to do control camera settings, make the most of natural light and event use simple artificial lighting to improve your yogi portraits.
We'll be exploring:
- The key to composition for yoga postures
- How to prepare the scene for clearer, more professional-looking images
- Controlling the use of aperture, shutter speed and ISO to give excellent, sharp results
- Which lens type is best for yoga photography - How to trigger the camera remotely for those wishing to photograph their own yoga practice
With lots of tips and techniques to take home, you can practice these skills anywhere to start shooting better portraits.
• Hubnub Centre, Whittox Ln, Frome BA11 3BY, UK