Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atChemin des SaisonsChemin des Saisons, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1G1, CanadaThe Sleigh ride departure is located on the right once you turn on Ch. Des Saisons. You will see a sign for the sleigh ride and a horse trailer. You can park on the road just after the sleigh along a row of trees. Please call if you need assistance with the meeting point directions.See address & details
- Pass byMont Tremblant Activity Centre
- You'll end atChemin des SaisonsChemin des Saisons, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1G1, CanadaThe Sleigh ride departure is located on the right once you turn on Ch. Des Saisons. You will see a sign for the sleigh ride and a horse trailer. You can park on the road just after the sleigh along a row of trees. Please call if you need assistance with the meeting point directions.See address & details
Chemin des Saisons, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1G1, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Animation (Storyteller, musician)
- Warm blankets
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 7 participants per reservation.
- Children under 3 sitting on parent's lap ride for free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity will take place in the dark for most of the season.
- There are no bathroom facilities on site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
Worst ever activity
My family was just at your zip line place last week. I make a claim an issue that happened during our time there. …
Amazing dune buggy!
Ive done a whistler atv tour and this was just as comparable in terms of fun! So amazing and would come back any da…
Dune buggy fun
Jonathon our guide was outstanding. He reviewed health and safety rules with us and explained the process. Along th…
River Zip Line Val des Lac - some dangers!!!
My wife and I have zip lined in Hawaii, Roatan, the Caribbean and thought that this would be a similar experience. …
Disappointed, bad service
We made reservations online for our family vacation. We were told a confirmation email would follow. When none did …
Fun challenge with pretty nice views - affordable too
- Note that this was my second time doing Via Ferrata, having done it once before 5 years ago elsewhere: - COVID m…
We had a great time white water rafting, mostly because of our guide, Gilles. The Rouge River in August is not the …
This package is great for people to enjoy both activities together. Zipnile is quite fun (first one is about 900m a…
WORST SERVICE AT CENTRE NAUTIQUE PIERRE PLOUFFE
We rented a pantoon through tremblant activity Centre at Pierre Plouffe for 2 hours.. the weather was a bit windy a…
Family vacation in Mont-Tremblant
We have been going back to Mont- Tremblant for 4 years in a row with our children, 8 and 16 years old now. It is ma…
The dogs LOVED getting to pull us. They were all eager to get set up and couldn’t wait to run. They were very stron…
La Diable - Dog Sledding Very Memorable
Booked La Diable dog sledding from the Activity Center for a Saturday afternoon for three adults and two kids, 6 an…
Mountain Adventure - Dogsledding
Best part of our trip!! Everything was very organized and went so smooth. We had transportation from the village to…
Best time ever
Had a great time. Dogs are friendly and the staff is knowledgeable and professional. Thanks for a great time.
Dog Sledding at Expedition Wolff in Mont Tremblant, Canada
This year we took our two daughters,their husbands and children dog sledding in Mont Tremblant. Our grandchildren a…
- Duration: 50m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Tremblant Sleighride
How much is Tremblant Sleighride?
Tremblant Sleighride price starts from AU$53.47. Discover and book Tremblant Sleighride on Tripadvisor
What is the Tremblant Sleighride cancellation policy?
Tremblant Sleighride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tremblant Sleighride on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tremblant Sleighride?
Tremblant Sleighride is hosted by Mont Tremblant Activity Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mont Tremblant Activity Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tremblant Sleighride on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Tremblant Sleighride?
On average, this experience will take approximately 50m. Discover and book Tremblant Sleighride on Tripadvisor