Join us on the memorable Winelands Tour where you will be taken on a Tour by a professional Guide specialize in Wine and discover diversity from bold Shiraz, to mellow Merlots and perfect Pinots.
We also offer tastings of the unique South African cultivar The Pinotage. The Pinotage is a red wine grape that is South Africa's signature variety. It was bred here in 1925 as a cross between Pinot noir and Cinsaut grape and the signature Pinotage vintages are prolific in the Stellenbosch area.
Highlights of the Tour
- Minimum 3 wine tastings
- Maximum 12 wine tasting for the Full Day
- Opportunity for you to purchase wine
- Stellenbosch: City orientation, Dorp Street, De Braak, Free Walkabout in historical town, Wine tasting , Cellar Tour, Cheese Tasting
- Paarl : Drive through Paarl, Wine Tasting, View Nelson Mandela;s former prison (Victor Vester)
- Franschoek : Historical village, Huguenot memorial (Optional), Helshoooge pass