Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hot drink of tea, cocoa or coffee
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Vancouver hotels only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for winter conditions.
- Dress Winter clothing, warm coat or jacket, hat and gloves, dress in layers, hiking boots/leather boots or sneakers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Paul the guide - is such a lovely guy. This is the second trip we have done when we visit vancouver. Snowshoe walking was a first time experience but Paul has it all sorted - all great equipment at hand, and tons of facts and knowledge of the routes. We always meet lovely…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Into The Wild Cycling Tours
Not to be missed!
It had been a while since I visited Vancouver but the first thing I did upon returning was book another tour with P…
Very well organised, friendly and professional
The tour was very well organised and professional. Paul arranged for our ski hire and offered advice on the which s…
Best tour ever. Awesome guide.
I had the pleasure of touring Vancouver with my son in August of 2018. Paul was our guide for two tours. The one…
If you plan only one activity for your Vancouver trip, THIS IS IT. The entire experience was fantastic. We hiked an…
Three day Vancouver Island cycle trip
Our group of 7 had a great time. The trip was low key without any pressures. The hotels were excellent.The food at …
Wonderful cycling tour!
Paul, and his right hand man Rich, provided us with an excellent cycling tour of Vancouver Island in September, ou…
Barbra J S00
Into the Wild-Cycle Vancouver Island
My friends and I were treated to an exceptional event-three days cycling the south of Vancouver Island. Paul and h…
A great trip into the wild!
The Paul and Rich were very personalbe and great guides. Paul did a good job of keeping the group cohesive, allowi…
Awesome West Coast Outdoor Adventure
Highly recommend Paul and Into The Wild Tours! The One Day Escape is a first class adventure into the local natura…
AWESOME Tour Guide - Into the Wild Hike and Bike
Paul does a fascinating description of the local area’s landscape, First Nation’s presence, and the interconnection…
Hike-Bike Vancouver BC
What a great way to experience the Vancouver area -- knowledgeable guide (Paul), congenial participants (group of 1…
Perfect way to end my holiday
Others have described the day well - so I will just say this was a wonderful way to spend my day. The trip was sea…
Wonderful visit to some often overlooked areas around Metro Vancouver
Paul is genuinely interested in seeing his guests be comfortable and have a fantastic experience. The hike was a pr…
Paul the fabulous tour guide
My 22 y.o. daughter and I had a wonderful hike/bike tour with Paul and didn't want the day to end. I will schedule …
Went into the Wild with Paul
Paul did a fantastic job, wonderful host, from pick-up, to Ferry, to riding trails, and great hotel/restaurant sele…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,364 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland
- Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland price starts from AU$105.33. Discover and book Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland on Tripadvisor
- Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland on Tripadvisor
- Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland is hosted by Into The Wild Cycling Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Into The Wild Cycling Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland on Tripadvisor