Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Ride a bike through Stanley Park and Downtown Vancouver on a guided, half-day bike tour that follows 11 miles (18 kilometers) of quiet bike lanes and bike paths to some of the city’s top sights. Biking in Vancouver is a great way to cover city highlights in limited time, with plenty of stops to explore colorful neighborhoods, historic architecture, and Vancouver’s beautiful waterfront.
- You'll start at1754 Davie St1754 Davie St, Vancouver, BC V6G 1W5, CanadaWe meet inside the bicycle shop at 1754 Davie Street in Vancouver's West End. Please approach the counter and ask for the guide.See address & details
- 1Vancouver Bike ToursStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Davie VillageStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3The West EndStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Robson StreetStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Marine BuildingStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 6Vancouver Convention CentreStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Lost LagoonStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Stanley ParkStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 9Vancouver SeawallStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 10Girl In A WetsuitStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
- Bike tour of Vancouver with bike rental, helmet, and lock
- Route designed to use Vancouver bike lands and paths
- Great overview of main Vancouver neighborhoods
- Ride along the Vancouver seawall with mountain views
What to Expect
Start in Vancouver’s West End, where you’ll be fitted with a bike and go over the basics of safe city riding. Hop on your bike and ride through the colorful Davie Village, home of the Vancouver Pride Festival. Then, see the city’s largest collection of historic homes in the Mole Hill Community. From there, continue to Robson Square, the bustling heart of Downtown, locking up your bike so you can walk around the sprawling plaza. Ride from Robson Square to the Vancouver waterfront and the 13.5-mile (22-kilometer) seawall, where you’ll keep pedaling with sweeping views of the mountains and Vancouver's skyline on the horizon. Duck off the seawall into the sprawling Stanley Park, pausing at the bird sanctuary, spotting totem poles, and checking out scenic beaches at the edge of Vancouver Harbour and English Bay. The bike tour concludes at English Bay, where you can return to Downtown or keep exploring Stanley Park.
1754 Davie St, Vancouver, BC V6G 1W5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Basis fitness level required for 3-hour, 11-mile (18-km) ride
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Heights of riders must be provided at time of booking
- Riders should arrive 15 minutes early for sizing and paperwork
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had such a great time! I went completely alone with just Jeremy which I thought was going to be awkward at first, but I had a great time with him! He let me alter the route a bit and was very helpful and informative. I could highly recommend whether you are an avid biker or…
Date of experience: August 2020
Response from Jeremy C, Owner at Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park
Responded 26 Aug. 2020
Ah thanks Sara! It was a fun morning. Hope my photo skills were up to task. Enjoy these final days of summer.
Jeremy took us 3 ladies on a super fun tour of downtown Vancouver as well as a stunning ride around the sea wall and Stanley Park. He was informative, funny and thoughtful (gave us his gloves when our hands were freezing!), and you could really see the pride he felt for his…
For us this bike tour was the perfect way to discouver the city. Jeremy was really nice and he knows a lot about his city. That makes him a great tour gide. He told us a lot about different buildings, the history etc. and answered all our questions. We highly recommend this…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
This was my second time booking with this company and I would definitely recommend. The tour was just my friend and I and Jeremy individualized it to what we wanted. He was able to tell us a ton of info about Vancouver and could answer any of our questions, he even took an…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
We did the Totems & Towers tour on a Sunday morning and it was amazing. Jeremy really knows his city and history and is really proud about it, so this combined with a gorgeous city like Vancouver, it makes for a wonderful experience. The tour is quite easy to do as it is mostly…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vancouver Bike Tours
Free wheelin’ thru Van!
We had a fantastic afternoon with Jeremy, a proud Vancouverite and our trusty guide. Due to time constraints he was…
Brilliant bike tour
A fantastic bike tour with a very knowledgable guide. Jeremy showed us parts of Vancouver which we would never have…
What a great way to see Vancouver. Our guide was excellent and the ride is suitable for all levels of bikers. It w…
Bernie and Eddie
Jeremy is a fantastic guide. We got to see so many places, hear the history, learn about living in Vancouver, expla…
Fun introduction to Vancouver
My wife and had never been to Vancouver and wanted to explore the neighborhoods with a local. This fit the bill per…
Great way to see the city in a short time
We didn’t have a lot of time to explore the city. This was a good way to see all the sights while enjoying the outd…
Great way to see Vancouver
Our guide Jeremy was great, very informative, good pace to the tour. Highly recommended the tour to start your trip…
Awesome trip, great tour guide (Jeremy)
We did this the first day of our 6day visit. This trip gave us some ideas of what to do in the city. The tour was a…
A fun way to spend the afternoon
Jeremy was awesome, he kept the pace to our riding level and was a wealth of knowledge about Vancouver. It was a gr…
Fun Experience for whole family
Jeremy was an excellent tour guide. We enjoyed seeing and learning about the neighborhoods around the city. It was…
Vancouver Bike Tour tour with Jeremy
Wonderful small group tour with delightful guide Jeremy. Great way to see Vancouver and get an honest and open feel…
Best possible way to explore Vancouver
We set off on a three hour experience with our amazing tour guide Jeremy is passion enthusiasm and knowledge are se…
THE BEST!! Must Do!!
My son & I went on 2 pm Tour & Jeremy was Fantastic!! Since we had done Several Bike Tours already, Jeremy designed…
Dragons and steam
Great way to see Vancouver and learn about the different parts and neighborhoods of the city. Jeremy is knowledgeab…
Excellent tour, what a way to see the city!
We were a group of 5 and had only a 1 1/2 days in Vancouver so booked an afternoon bike tour. Jeremy was superb an…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,468 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 877 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park
What time does Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park start?
Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park?
How much is Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park?
Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park price starts from AU$71.58. Discover and book Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park cancellation policy?
Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park on Tripadvisor