Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 1)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
4-day guided tour exploring the Rocky Mountain National Parks of Canada! ☆ Guaranteed 2-nights for the hotels in Banff Town ☆ Special offer: Banff Upper Hot Springs for FREE! ☆ Save Time! Explore the famous National Parks, Banff, YOHO in Canada within 4 days ☆ Free rental for Snowshoe and trail crampons
Home Town to Calgary
Calgary- Yoho National Park -...
Banff - Johnston Canyon -...
Banff Gondola-Fairmont Spring...
YYC Airport Domestic Terminal, Calgary, AB T2E, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice
- Admission for National Park Pass
- Hotel accommodations for 3 nights as listed -Standard room
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English and Mandarin)
- Traffic Accident Insurance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All optional tours or meal package can not be booked on the tour.
- Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance.
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- Min. CAD$10/person/day for tour guide and the driver
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- CAD$4/person for airport pick up services
- Entry/Admission - Banff Gondola
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Although is quite a walk for some point, but overall the trip was amazing. The tour guy is nice and friendly. The views are amazing.
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from banffrockiestravel, Director of Sales at 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour
Responded 25 Feb. 2020
We are glad that you have a wonderful trip and please let your friends know that Rocky Mountain is one of the destinations you must travel to. Look forward to serving you again！
I would recommend just doing all these things separately and saving a few HUNDRED dollars. It was decent I guess.
Date of experience: December 2019
3 Helpful votes
Response from banffrockiestravel, Owner at 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour
Responded 19 Jan. 2020
Thank you for join Westar day tour to Banff ! Hope beautiful scenery and our service bring you unforgettable memories!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: WESTAR TRAVEL LTD.,
The Banff trip was excellent, From tour booking to our trip is exceptional! Amazing tour guide Eric, knowledgeable,…
Short trip to Jasper
This tour was very well organised. Lets discuss the good of this tour. Goods: - After one year of search i found t…
My family just returned from Lake Louise one day tour, it’s organized by Westar Travel. Since we have two little ki…
The bubble in the lake is very amazing. The day we went is cold, so we stayed there only 40 mins, but the bubble …
Don´t waste your money!
Terrible tour guide!!! He just left me behind in the gondola! We were supposed to meet 12:10 The gondola takes aro…
I have nothing negative to say about our guide he was great, however the planning on the company’s end was very unp…
Easy hike to two waterfalls and ink pots. Can be done in half a day. It was very cold in November but the walking a…
British family travelling with 6year old
When booking the tour the price was great! So opted to see the amazing Banff with WESTAR. We called to discuss the …
Tripadvisor/Viator deserves better service than this agent.
We met many wonderful people on this trip! A couple from Australia, delightful Ms. Hu from China and the Roa family…
- Calgary's +15 Skywalk, Banff National Park, and 11 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour price starts from AU$1,454.07. Discover and book 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour cancellation policy?
4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour is hosted by WESTAR TRAVEL LTD.,. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WESTAR TRAVEL LTD., on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour on Tripadvisor