Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-65, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Park Entrance Fee
- Damiana and tequila tasting
- safety wear and gloves
- Alcoholic Beverages
- photos and videos
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- must of the pick ups are mainly at lobbys or if you are at villas or airbnb please let us know when you make the purchase
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 307431P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California?
- Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California price starts from AU$197.92. Discover and book Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California on Tripadvisor
- What is the Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California cancellation policy?
- Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California?
- Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California is hosted by Baja Fun Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baja Fun Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Outdoor and Zipline Adventure in Baja California on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 307431P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Baja Fun Tours
Joined in April 2021
#78 of 245 Transportation in Cabo San Lucas
- 160shanettaf00Great ATV tour!My ATV tour exceeded my expectations. Alan was incredible. He was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and flexible. I enjoyed the experience and sights on the tour. Definitely recommend!!!
- 303calvine00Fun TimesAlan always help me and my group organize adventures! This year we did a whale watching tour and it was awesome. Pick up and return was perfect. I would highly recommend this service.
- Voyage6589906483100Cabo March 2023Great time in Cabo! Alan and his team made ground transportation effortless. And set up whale watching for the ladies. 10/10 experience.
- joshmJ8276WC00FunAlan Javier was amazing. He really bent over backwards to make sure we had a great experience. Do recommend.
- maydam202300Los cabos whale tripAllen was amazing. Always ready to help make our trip memorable and special. Friendly, courteous and reliable. Will definitely seek him out on our return trip in the future.
- Ravenwood900Joyful Blast & Peaceful BeautyLover's beach was lovely! Both my family & our friends had a wonderful time... We'll go back as soon as we can manage it : )
- P7119MAdaniellef00So much fun!Guides are super nice, ziplines are safe but still adventurous, and the little restaurant area serves great food. Our guide even called me the next day to ask if I'd had a fun time. Definitely recommend!
- 423kristini00Book now!!First of all once we found and all agreed to this activity it was super easy to make it happen. Easy to schedule and such a quick response. They even followed up with a few text to be sure we were all set and even sent photos. The day of they picked us all up and again confirmed with texts that we were there and everything was good. The boat was amazing and the people were amazing. Highly recommend booking with Baja fun Tours!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Is there any rappeling / Abseiling during this? Or is it strictly zip lining? Also, will this excursion cause for guest to walk across any bridges?
It's all zip lining and optional repelling at the end. There is a suspension bridge to cross but not difficult.