Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Paradise AdventoursStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Suytun CenoteStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chichen ItzaStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byValladolid
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Carretera Tulum - Cancún, Carr. Tulum - Cancún, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico La Bodeguita del Medio, 5ta, Calle 34 Nte. Bis Esq, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Adventours
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Camcorder tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had Victor, Gary, David, and bus driver Manuel for our tour. It was wonderful. All were very knowledgeable about Mayan culture and on the ride to the Suytun Cenote we learned all about language, numbers, and basic history.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from ParadiseAdventours, General Manager at Chichen Itza Basic
Responded 8 Feb. 2020
Thank you melissa, hope to see you soon. Kind Regards
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Paradise Adventours
Welcome to the Jungle
My friends on I had an amazing time doing this excursion. The ride was very bumpy as there is only one road in and …
Unorganized and unprofessional
We wasted half a day going back and forth with customer service because they did not pick us up. Apparently our res…
amazing! 5 of my girlfriends and i went and this tour covered many of the things we wanted to do while in Tulum. fi…
A must do!!!!
I loved it!!!!! No words for it!!!! It is the most beautiful ocean I ever seen!!! I had the best experience in my l…
Unorganized, Chaotic and not worth the price.
Book with their competitor Adventuras Mayas or you will regret. We booked this adventure thinking it was going to b…
Great and fun experience!
My family and I had a great time with Paradise Adventours! They picked us up from our airbnb and the acitivties wer…
My favorite part of this half day tour was the ATV’s and the zip lining. It was definitely worth every penny spent.…
Good guided trip. We saw a lot of wildlife and was able to go snorkeling. Birds, turtle, dolphins, manta ray, fis…
Wowza, what a great time!
Do you have half a day free on your vacation? Do this! Any time the ATVs encountered issues one of the staff was …
Great experience, loved all the activities. I would highly recommend this to everyone that comes to Tulum.
Great experience since the pick up all the way to the drop off, atvs in the middle of a jungle is a heck of an expe…
Is a very nice place and very nice staff, it was amazing I can repeat several times, thanks for everything.😁😁😁😁…
Don’t come here
First they were 45 minutes late to pick us up. Then then our ATV’s kept breaking down to the point that even though…
We had so much fun on this adventure. I would definitely plan for a full day. Definitely impressed with the amazi…
Loved it !MUST DO
Great ! Everyone was respectful and nice . A lot of activities . Nice meal /drinks included. The jungle was nice . …
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
from A$91.71* A$114.65
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,363 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 417 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,580 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 679 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,732 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 464 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chichen Itza Basic
How much is Chichen Itza Basic?
Chichen Itza Basic price starts from AU$102.27. Discover and book Chichen Itza Basic on Tripadvisor
What is the Chichen Itza Basic cancellation policy?
Chichen Itza Basic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chichen Itza Basic on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Chichen Itza Basic?
Chichen Itza Basic is hosted by Paradise Adventours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paradise Adventours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chichen Itza Basic on Tripadvisor