Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atITour MexicoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sian Ka'an Biosphere ReserveStop: 5 hours - Admission includedWe will visit the unique Sian Kaán Biosphere by boat. Starting a 2 hour ride through the lagoons all the way up to Punta Allen, Here we will change boat and go seeking for the dolphins and turtles, later we will enjoy a 45 min snorkel session at tthe reef and then we will refresh in one of the most beautiful beaches on the surroundings. Finally we will have some food at a nice restaurant in this fisherman town before we get back to TulumRead more
- You'll end atITour MexicoAvenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoWe are located at the entrance of Tulum downtown, just in front of the AKI Supermarket.See address & details
ITour Mexico, Avenida Coba Crucero Avenida Tulum S/N Mz 9 Lote 2, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- National park fee (6 usd)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a very long boat ride. In fact you spend the majority of the day in one. Although the Itour tour company had a very nice set of staff, the ride to the boat was a bit brutal. As were the boat rides themselves. We spent very little time interacting with the animals (40…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Out&About Mexico
Fun fun fun!
This was my first time driving an ATV & it was perfect, as was the entire experience! The guides were funny, inform…
So fun and a great time to experience SO MUCH! The ATVs were great, seeing and experiencing the cenote was awesome.…
fantastic whale shark snorkel experience during peak season
What a fantastic day excursion!! You start by being picked up at your hotel then taken to a pier in Cancun and whis…
Atv and animals
Our driver and guides ran things smoothly and were very knowledgeable. At the sanctuary they take in mistreated or …
Overall good but here’s what you should know...
Pros: ATV’s were fun and tour guide was informative Private Cenote was relaxing but brief Rescued animals seem well…
It was a great experience! Pick up and drop off were on time with what was listed. Once to the location, the team …
ATV tour was fun- good for my friend group, was my first time driving an ATV, they had good instruction/guides.
Amazing day! The ATV was lots of fun, the cenotes were beautiful and the monkey sanctuary (which we paid extra for…
The Atv tour to cenote and monkey encounter were a highlight of our trip! Safety and quality machines were a plus.…
The family had a very wonderful day and the tour guides were fantastic. Having hotel pick up made it easy for us to…
Fantastic Time with Fauna, Food and Water
The driver was prompt and pleasant on the hotel pick up and return. We arrived at Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued…
Fantastic combination of cenote swimming, ATV offroading and visit to the monkey sanctuary. Our tour guide Rodger w…
We had a good time doing this - felt like we got what we paid for. Traveled in a small group. Lots of time swimming…
5 Star ATV Tour!
It was truly a fun experience and something different to do in between going to the beach and out to dinner while i…
This was great and Roger our guide was incredible!
We really enjoyed our day at the Akumal Monkey Sanctuary. Enjoyed all of the animals, the ceynote, and the beach lu…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 809 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,725 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 454 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,430 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch
What time does Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch start?
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch?
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch price starts from AU$225.65. Discover and book Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch cancellation policy?
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch?
Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch is hosted by Out&About Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Out&About Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sian Ka'an Biosphere Full Day Boat Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor